Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Welcome our newest member
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  11:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I just happened to glance at the "new member" line when I logged-on, so I'd like to take this moment to welcome our newest memeber....vagina@aolcom I think I can speak on everyone's behalf when I say that we here at the Tim Reynolds Message Board welcome and encourage women wishing to participate in our heated debates, philosophical discussions, and random postings of female mammary glands [with or without the name "Tim Reynolds" printed on them]. This is by no means an exclusive, private club that discriminates against those of differing races, religions, or genders.

So again, thank you vagina@aolcom for joining the board and choosing a user name that expresses your open and progressive stance on sexuality. I, for one, appluad you.

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talk about synchronicity...

I was just about to make a post on how we only have something like two or three regular female posters [please correct me if I am wrong] when I saw that someone with that user name had just joined...by the way, vagina@aolcom, if you are out there, I am a harmless jokester on board so please don't take the above post the wrong way [I am assuming that because you are using the word "vagina" in your username you have a great sense of humor].

Where the ladies at?!?!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, come out, come out where ever you are??? Sign up to be a member and not post???? Joke or reality???? I am leaning towards joke!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:14:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

Where the ladies at?!?!

You trying to get a rise?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
welcome............................... to www.zombo.com/

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  3:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, no rise needed here...I was just curious and I haven't seen a post about it before...I also couldn't help mentioning that somebody had logged on as "vagina"...I'm a sucker for third grade toilet humor.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  09:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Where the ladies at?!?!

quote:
trying to get a rise?

Hey, one of the regular vaginas here! Not the ONE your looking for, I'm not an aol user. Sorry, I didn't respond sooner; I just came down from the high rise. . Good luck with finding that other vagina.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think most people here know that this board completely welcomes vaginas. At least I do.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000