New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been interesting yall tell me off i leave come back after a long absense to try to come back peacefully. well fuck yall ill just make fun of all the gay ora in this goddamned messege board. and fluffy dont shy from going ahead and correcting everything in this message alright. remember the days off yall posting giant penises and and hitler shit that was great and im glad i can come back to this BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok....what the hell are you talking about....I mean that in the nicest way possible???????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uhhhhh.....Pam? I would highly suggest to completely ignore anything this troll has to say. The only reason he's here is to get a rise out of us. If you don't respond, he'll go away. Believe me, we have all dealt with this situation and him before. So just ignore.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What you get a rise? like a boner fucking fag you would wouldnt you why dont you just go fuck your boyfriend up his ass while your at it.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:23:08 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait, someguywithguitar...why the rage? Jesus loves you!
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah but jesus doesnt love fags because all gays can burn in hell and fucking die and i want to see to it that yalls lives are misarable.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love you
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh really, thats cute.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  12:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  01:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you wonder why jon isnt here to ban the fucker. i dont see jon anymore, oh well

enough of that. how did the rest of you spend your thanksgiving?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  02:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb speaks the truth. For all the new folks who have not experienced the joy that is SGWAG, just ignore everything he says, no matter what and do not post replys to him, about him etc etc etc

Thanx for your attention to this matter, now I return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  10:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sgwag, dude, listen. jesus loves you. . .in that outfit.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  01:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, remember when I told Talking Neurons he was "way better than that guy?" This is the guy I was talking about.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2487

Now you'll understand where I was coming from.

We've tried being civil in the past, but it hasn't seemed to work much. We were glad when he went away, but now he seems to be back.

teri :-(
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  01:27:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah....I went back into that one (pg 2) and now I understand! Mental note.....if I see anything by SGWAG I will ignore it!!!Thanks!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  01:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah nice life dude.

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  01:47:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by someguywithaguitar

and fluffy dont shy from going ahead and correcting everything in this message

There's no point in even trying.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  02:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
We've tried being civil in the past, but it hasn't seemed to work much. We were glad when he went away, but now he seems to be back.

I'm going to be here foreeeeeeeeevvvveeer. Cause you guys are soooo much fun. :):)
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  1:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm going to be here foreeeeeeeeevvvveeer. Cause IM A QUEER WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO! :):)

eek.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  4:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa! I just noticed those two safe's humping...look at 'em go!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  4:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you can watch the humping safes for a free 3-day trial period, then you must pay 19.95.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  5:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey ccr152, this isn't one of the auto-rebilling things is it? I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  9:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah thats for you to find out when mysterious bills show up in your mailbox...or dont show up, who knows.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  10:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't want to pay for that. They just do the same thing over and over and over and.........what was I talking about?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  5:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys need to get a life.
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  8:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have two bitch, mine and yours.

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  5:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh God, he's right. I have no life. Why do I waste all these hours posting on this meassge board when, for me, life offers so many more meaningful expereinces: taking showers, sitting on the crapper, driving on busy roads, sitting through math classes, getting STDs from fat drunk chix, getting randomly searched at the airport, joining the military, sitting in prison, eating my dog's feces.

Oh, SGWAG you have shown me the light. For that I am truly greatful. I implore everyone here to the heed the wise words of SGWAG as he has much knowledge to bestow upon our foolish and uncivilized ways. Grunt.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  5:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You guys need to get a life.

sure. i'll just take yours.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  5:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Space Monkey's reply...funniest on this board ever.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  6:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa, this is GREAT!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  9:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IGNORE

Please stop bringing this post back to the top! THANK YOU

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  11:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i will beat your ass. . . with my pelvis.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  11:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, this is fun!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly