Wow...never thought this would happen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna be an Uncle. Found oot today. My brother's wife is pregnant. I'm gonna be an uncle * Crawls to a corner and cries*

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, congrats!!! Sounds like lots of people are becoming uncles these days. I wonder how much of that has to do with 9/11? They predicted alot of folks would probably start having kids as a result and we have had a number of people announce that there are new additions to there family recently. Whatever the reason, remember to be a positive influence in their lives and again, CONGRATS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any excuse to have sex!hehehe Actually one of my son's friends just found out he is going to be a dad....not a good thing. He is only 20, not married and no job! He is happy about it....which is because he has NO clue what he is getting himself into.

Congrats to you though Jay...er should I say Uncle Jay

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats really cool Jay, congrats.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  10:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everybody! I'm excited aboot it, cause it's really cool seeing my oldest brother come off of drugs and pull his life back together. I think becoming a daddy will really straiten him oot. It's my understanding that he hasn't done anythign worse than drink a little beer in close to two years. I'm really happy for them, and I think everyhting will turn out great.
Thanks guys! (And Pam!)

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is way kewl!! I hope the child can help him pull his life together in a more positive direction. Remember, be supportive.
That is great news, I will keep them in my prayers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the club, even though I don't even feel like an uncle because I almost never see my niece...wait, make that nieces, I forgot there's 2 of them.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000