And following in a close second...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2002 :  4:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So today...today is a good day. I burned myself with a cigarette at 6:30 this morning...and today in school found a big lump on my wrist. I had people rub it for good luck (was this a bad idea?) I have a cough yet i still smoke...
The snow is melting ootside and water is trickling everywhere. Es muy bonito.
My 12 string has been telling me to play Feeling Doors a lot lately, so I did and one of the high E strings broke.
I went to my friends place this weekend to hang oot. Two of his friends from his school are staying at his place all weekend. One is a chick, and his mom allows this.
Despite the fact that my hair is getting progressivly longer, I'm wondering if I'll ever look like that one dude on the Osbornes...Jason Dill. I think I will soon.
I dropped a pin last night as I was reparing my coat. I found it today with my bare foot. It's still chillin' in there...somewhere. When i Found it, I dropped my cigarette and burned myself again. The lump is still there and my string is still broke. The snow's melting and everyhting is wet, and I'm sitting here, drinking coffee, coughing, and typing, albeit one at a time.
The best kind of work is the kind that develops your mind and oul, not the kind that develops your body.

Why did the Pope fall out of the tree?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2002 :  4:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, that's the funniest thing you've ever written. Period.

Flood control 34
Jason 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2002 :  5:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, lay off the cigarettes (and then you can't burn yourself)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2002 :  11:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, enthuTIMsiast.

quote:
Flood control 34
Jason 0

What is that supposed to mean?? Did I miss something?

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  12:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm keeping a general tally of when I get busted with flood control. And not post whoring (which you'll notice I haven't been doing a lot of lately). If I post once, then go to the next topic and feel a reply is necessary, and post again, but it's still within 60 seconds of my last post, I get the flood control message. Then I hit 'back' and type that. Usually if I take my time typing that, when I get done the sixty seconds has lapsed and I can post. Hope that makes sense.

No, you didn't miss anything.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  12:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ohhh, I gotcha.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  09:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then how the hell did you get a -1?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  10:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was very very tricky. Actually, I don't see a -1.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  10:05:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2792

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  3:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he was showing us he had 1. Sometimes, people use these things called Hyphens to portray data.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  3:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But he used a colon before that. Ah.....it doesn't matter anymore.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay sounds like you were having a ruff one, maybe.......

JAY, LAY ON THE WEED!!!!

Jay asked:
quote:
Why did the Pope fall out of the tree?

That fuckin' pope!!! Pointy headed bastard!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! He fell outa the tree cause he's....dead!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And thanks for the incentive, Fluffy! I'm gonna roll me a.....
Turk(ish Gold)ey!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:46:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy TURKishgoldEY Day JAY!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shall! OH! I found my dad's Salmon Eggs. They are in a clear cylinder and are orange. They are the coolest thing, ever!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would not have survived the nite without knowing the answer to that question. Did Jay find the Salmon Eggs? Thanx for supplying the answer and allowing me peace of mind so that I may slumber restfully this fine eve.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  01:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I swear that's the funniest thing I've ever read! Good one, man!

The Salmon Eggs are used as trout bait. My dad ties spawn bags aboot every-other week. unfortunately, m out anual Thanksgiving trout trip is cacelled due to weather. It sucks. YOu really ahve to be raised on fishing to enjoy it. Me and my dad go lots all year round. It's great! Listening to Backdoor while driving to the river to fish is like nothing in the world, especially wiht your dad smoking like a chimney and hte stereo blasting and it's 5:30 in the morning.......ah the sounds and sights of nature.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now it all makes sense, sorry for the sarcasm. HEHE It sounds like a fun TIMe and I am truly sorry you did not get to go fishing with your dad due to the weather. May I suggest blaring Backdoor as you all enjoy your T-day dinner? I think you will find it has much the same effect. Remember, it isn't where you spend the holidays, it is more important that you spend it with friends and family. Whether that be in a truck, out on the open road, blaring Backdoor, or at the dinner table, taking in everyones company, and blaring Backdoor.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhhmm, mabye I can snag this one....

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:05:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, care for a Flaming Moe at this late hour?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BUSTING OUT MY BACKDOOR!

Ah that song rocks! It also happens to be my dad's favorite TR song.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine too, of the electric tunes!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine too, out of ALL of them....Hahahha! Touche!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  07:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Count me in....I love it too!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  5:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Count me in...oh wait we already established this. Dammit I think I should lay off the....????

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2002 :  6:20:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay I'll say it....lay off the weed Jay...hehehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000