Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 For those of you going to see tool in cali.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  7:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GO FUCKIN NUTS! IT WILL BE ON DVD!

20 NOV 02 - Still wondering about that mysterious Tool release? It's a live DVD comprising of footage from the last six shows (Albuquerque through Long Beach). Street date: Unknown.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  8:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could......but that tidal wave of tests is heading my way again. First wave hits tomorrow at 9:25 A.M.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  9:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just go, u will be glad u did, its only a few hours (5 at most give or take for driving) out of the night, and it will be a good release from the stress of tests.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  9:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, All my co-workers are going to that Long Beach show, and I would too, but I will be out of the state for Thanksgiving... DOH! That DVD sure is exciting news though. I can't wait until that comes out.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  12:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im just praying to every god imaginable that they put Third Eye on it. I think they will, because they have been playing it alot lately, but they didnt untill this last leg of the year long tour. So i think they started to go over it again to get it ready for dvd. O and please o please forty six & 2.

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  12:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is good news!!

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood,
In a modest town where honest people dwell. -dredg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000