Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Which Dictator Are You?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  02:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, another one of those great quizzes.

Which Dictator Are You?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  02:15:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should have gone to bed....I'm Tony Blair!!!!!!How could that be??Damn!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  03:16:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tony Blair here too...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  06:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  07:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patrick, I am sooooo jealous, I wanted to be Chairman Mao!Hehehehehe
Still not studying physics yet, hummmmm????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  1:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm Tony the Tig--I mean Tony Blair.
He's GRRRRRRRREAT!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  1:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little shit that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  3:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!
hahaha, i knew he would be in there.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  3:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL That is the funniest one yet!!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  8:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Still not studying physics yet, hummmmm????

How did you know? Circuits....capacitors....resistors....electric potential....I hate them all!!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too....but then I don't have a physics test coming up!!!Have fun studying!!!! (that would be my "studying phsyics" face, hehehe)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

(that would be my "studying phsyics" face, hehehe)

And that would be my everyday face because of how often I study. Hehe.....I guess you can pick out the engineering majors much more easily from their tired, surly faces.

Anyway, back to studying.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, those tired surly faces are usually engineering majors....but just think....later in life while the rest of us have those faces you will have this face 'cause you'll be making the big bucks!!!hehehe

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  10:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA, I'm Fidel Castro!!! I kicked all your asses in this game. I'm the freakin' leader of Cuba, MUHAHA!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  10:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im the leader of the "free" world....now i bomb you cuz you anoy me.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I made up my own form of communism and named it after myself! Beware!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah...well...I just kinda...sit there and..do stuff, but not really..and then i go along w/ Bush cuz I'm whipped...so..there.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I don't even know who I am.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!

OUCH!! Not sure I am happy with the results of mine. I love St Judes the best, that one cracked me up. HEHE ROTFLMAO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my god!!!!And I listen to what you have to say.....does that make me a Nazzi? What the hell did you check off?????Hehehehehe

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1. How did you win your "election?"
Election? What's that?

2. Who are the handy scapegoats for why your country sucks?
White people.

3. How do you whip up support or otherwise make yourself look good to your public?
By holding big, impressive rallies.

4. What's you're preference on facial hair?
A silly little moustache.

5. Have you ever written a best selling book?
Yes.

6. Who are your "friends"?
Everyone is my friend!

7. Where do you live?
In a terraced house where my neighbour plots against me!

8. What is your weapon of choice?
Oh, no real preference. As long as it makes people dead I'm cool with it!

9. What are your feelings on blatant propaganda?
I love it!

10. What attire do you wear to address the public?
Military attire.

11. How much longer do you think you'll stay in power?
"I'll be back" too… no wait… no I won't! I'm dead!

12. How do you get rid of "problematic" people?
Gas them and burn them!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to ask????Hehehe Only you could come up with all your answers...you never cease to amaze me!

Question...do you ever sleep???? I know I only got about 5 hours last night but that is kind of the norm for me...my dog wakes me up and then he sleeps and leaves me wide awake! He doesn't know what a day off is!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not alot, we check out of the hotel at noon, so I am looking at about 3 hours(if I am lucky). Maybe tomorrow. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get some sleep Fluffy....hope you aren't driving to the next show?Have a great show tonight in C'ville.

I'm headed out to the state park, my slavedriver black lab is not going to leave me alone until we go for a hike.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  09:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, not driving, that's Rew's job. HEHE I just navigate. Enjoy your "walk in the park". Speaking of sayings, I answered your question posed in the "for the guys" thread. Make sure you stop back and check it out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  2:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a great walk in the park, thanks. Hope you got some sleep!Yes I checked out the other post....thanks for the reply, and just when I thought I was thinking too much, hehehe.
My mind is getting pretty blown away reading Noam Chompsky! I am determined to finish Rogue States by tomorrow!!!!!Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  4:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I WAS HITLER, TOO!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  4:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great...they're multiplying!!!!!
I haven't had a nightmare in such a long long time but I had one last night about being put in a concentration camp and having someone trying to kill me.....and Hitler was in my dream! I can only guess that something in my conversation with Fluffy on this post yesterday had something to do with it. Good grief!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  5:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(spookyvision)

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  6:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL That is sooo kewl...hehehehehe!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy
the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond

Damn straight.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  3:51:05 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woo Hoo Chairman Mao,I RULE!(-kevin spacey-)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  3:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I may have inspired a nightmare PJK, it was certainly not my intention. I just answered the damn questions and it gave me that answer. I would be curious to see how that arrived at that answer for me. Although, I am not sure anyone of the answers is any better than another. They all pretty much suck as far as PEOPLE go. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  3:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Fluffy, there are no Good Dictators! hehehe

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  3:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was once playing pictionary and the word was Dictator. I was drawing a swastika and a penis and TRYING to draw a potato but noone could figure it out. SURPRISE SURPRISE HEHE Let me tell you my pictures were confusing everyone. We all had a good laugh in the end though. Noone even came close to getting it. What would anyone else have drawn to convey this word?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have loved to have seen those pictures hehehehe!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet you would HEHE!! It was really, really funny!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  7:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yet another...

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Technically, however, Tony Blair is not a dictator, which is defined as "absolute ruler." He has to deal with Parliament just like Bush has to deal with Congress.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  8:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Technically, however, Tony Blair is not a dictator, which is defined as "absolute ruler." He has to deal with Parliament just like Bush has to deal with Congress.

But they don't seem to be doing very much right now......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  04:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am going to have to go with pcbTIM on this one Teri. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000