Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 dont forget to set your clocks back!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  01:52:53 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dont be showin up to work an hour early, stay in bed that extra hour!!

god
Kevin

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  02:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. There would be nothing worse than showing my boss that I had initiative.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  09:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If your boss is stupid enough to mistake being early for work on the day that just so happens to be the only day we set our clocks back an hour for initiative....well then...phht on him.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awww crap, i got up before noon.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah that sucks.. i was like hey coo tis 10...then they were like npe..9. and it was like 9:51 after i changed it back. it was 10 for 2 hrs..weird

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we make no sense at all.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

we make no sense at all.

Yes you don't.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

If your boss is stupid enough to mistake being early for work on the day that just so happens to be the only day we set our clocks back an hour for initiative....well then...phht on him.

Actually, I'm almost always late (only a few minutes, usually) and no one cares. After all, it isn't a very difficult job........answering the phone if it ever rings. I've been here 37 minutes, and it's rung once. Ahhhhhhh.....I love this job.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, no TIMe to post now, I am LATE, LATE, LAT....wait a minute, no I'm not. Thanx Kev.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000