What do you love to drink?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, for the most part i stick to pepsi, cause im undeniably addicted.... but in terms of alchoholic drinks, i love scotch. Macallans 12 year or Glenfiddich (i didnt spell it right, but whatever), JW Black, whatever. I love scotch.

What about you?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  1:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BLOOD!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  2:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fresca or Red Bull or Snapple Fire

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  3:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Non-Alcoholic:
Water(1.5 gallons a day)

Alcoholic:
Any single malt scotch on the rocks
Corona during summer months.
Guiness during winter.(Since it is 95 degrees outside like 10 months out of the year in Texas, more Corona than Guiness.)

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  6:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Non-Alcoholic: ICED TEA!! Thats basically all I drink!

I rarely get plastered but when I do my current drinks of choice are Rum & Coke, or Madorie. I have no idea how to spell that, but it is this iced sour drink made with apple pucker.

I remember reading a review of a TR3 show (by one of those sissy fans who were freaked out and left due to the hard rock) but one of the things that "freaked him out" is that while playing, TR was sipping down a rum and coke with an unpeeled banana in it! I can't say that I've ever tried that variation!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  7:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Any single malt scotch on the rocks

I dunno, im big into having mine straight. I dont like it getting diluted over time.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmmmmm.....since I don't drink alcohol......I'd have to say almost anything besides that. Soda, milkshakes, smoothies, juice, water...etc.

However, I am starting to like these "Flaming JoeMoes" mm mmmmmm good!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  03:15:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black and Blue: SINGLE BEST SHOT YOU WILL EVER TAKE IN A BAR!

If you are looking to get drunk on your own and want something easy and good... try Captain Morgan's silver spiced rum in Mountain Dew. Don't ask me how, but the combonation ends up tasting like cream soda.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  06:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for reminding me, SMOOTHIES!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and White Chocolate Mocha Frappacinos from Starbucks, and the Strawberry Fruit Coolees from 7/11.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmmmmmm......Strawberry Fruit Coolees from 7/11.........aaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My favorite dirnk of all TIMe is lemon lime kool-aid with a splash of good ole jack daniels in it fer good luck, ya know? OH, that's only on special occasions, other than that, gimmie a COKE!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
JAY, LAY OFF THE COKE!! It's worse than the POT!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We all know that water is important but I've never seen it written down like this before.

Water or Coke?

WATER

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could
significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by
45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

COKE

In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let
the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke
removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a
rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola
over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminium foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a
sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Coke will also clean road haze from your windshield.

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will
dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It would be cool if all that stuff were true, but it's myth. I marinate steaks in Coke to tenderize the meat, but alas, they don't disapear even if they're left in there for a day or two.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably dis-information put out by the Beef Council to get people to waste beef. That way everyone buys more, more, more. More meat, Where's the beef? Beefeater! Carniverous glutton! I want my steak mooing! What's for Dinner? BEEF! It's whats for dinner!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jsut gimmie a coke, please! MOSt of the TIMe, i do drink kool-aid or juice.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky is right. That whole story is an urban legend. See below.

http://www.snopes2.com/cokelore/acid.htm

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  9:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't sound like an urban legend to me:

Cocaine is a powerfully addictive drug of abuse. Once having tried cocaine, an individual cannot predict or control the extent to which he or she will continue to use the drug.
Cocaine is a strong central nervous system stimulant that interferes with the reabsorption process of dopamine, a chemical messenger associated with pleasure and movement. Dopamine is released as part of the brain's reward system and is involved in the high that characterizes cocaine consumption.
Some users of cocaine report feelings of restlessness, irritability, and anxiety. An appreciable tolerance to the high may be developed, and many addicts report that they seek but fail to achieve as much pleasure as they did from their first exposure. Scientific evidence suggests that the powerful neuropsychologic reinforcing property of cocaine is responsible for an individual's continued use, despite harmful physical and social consequences. In rare instances, sudden death can occur on the first use of cocaine or unexpectedly thereafter. However, there is no way to determine who is prone to sudden death.
High doses of cocaine and/or prolonged use can trigger paranoia. Smoking crack cocaine can produce a particularly aggressive paranoid behavior in users. When addicted individuals stop using cocaine, they often become depressed. This also may lead to further cocaine use to alleviate depression. Prolonged cocaine snorting can result in ulceration of the mucous membrane of the nose and can damage the nasal septum enough to cause it to collapse. Cocaine-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizures followed by respiratory arrest.

SOUNDS DANGEROUS!!!!~

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......I thought we were talking aboot soda........

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  03:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought we were talking about Coke? Sorry my mistake, carry on, as you were.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A Flaming joeMoe!!!!

Fire, Fire, Fire! hehe hehehe

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  10:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Long live coca cola! That's my favorite soft drink. Maybe that's what's been tearing up my stomach all these years. LOL! Ice tea is my next best fav. When I'm in the mood for something stronger, a nice cold beer will do. I'm not too picky, but none of that light beer crap. Micro brews are good, as long as they haven't been sitting in the tap too long. Bottled beer: heineken, corona, yengling, rolling rock..... A vodka shot is good too! Dam I sound like a lush!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  11:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Could that be Lushish Liz!!?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  12:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm gonna have to say any of the frozen coffee drinks. so damn yummy...

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  1:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh caramel mocha frappachino... *nut*
-J

Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  2:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotta be a White Russian - just like the Dude!

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  6:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh caramel mocha frappachino... *nut*

Wait a minute!!! Did Silky just say that one of his favorite drinks was nut?!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Na... the *nut* was merely the reaction to the idea of having a caramel mocha frappachino. *nut* again.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah sure! Now I know never to accept a drink with any type of whipped cream on it from you.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just read what the new "One Sweet Whirled" flavor from B&J's is... sounds orgasmic.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......except I don't like coffee ice cream.....damn!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I just read what the new "One Sweet Whirled" flavor from B&J's is... sounds orgasmic.

It's quite delicious!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Could that be Lushish Liz!!?

Hey Fluffy, more like Dizzy Lizzy!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My younger sister is named Elizabeth, but she wants everyone to call her Liz. Well, my dad decided to call her Dizzy Barf and I decided to call her Lizard Breath. One day I decided to combine the two and now we just call her Lizard Barf.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  9:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?

Coke. It tastes soooooo much better than water.

I also go outside w/o sunscreen on all the time.

But I do wear my seatbelt -- always.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  10:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I also go outside w/o sunscreen on all the time.

You rebel!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  06:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, how about Dizzy Lizard Barf Breath?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  06:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw....takes to long. I could just call her tarded......

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and a friend concocted a chocolaty drink one time using milk, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate mystery ingredient. Called it a "Triple D" or "DDD", for Damn Decent Drink. It's the best thing ever, really.

By the way, mystery ingredient is Ovaltine. Serious, try it out.

Peace.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  6:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love rum. rum rum rum. oh good godthat stuff is great. pour it into coke or whatever and u have a drink that's fit for a king, of a captain,eh? rum RUM RUM RUM!!!!!!!! HA HA HAHAHA!!!!!!!

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  10:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
how about Dizzy Lizard Barf Breath?

Hee hee, that's a first! Yes I do get called lizard and lizard breath too.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  08:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LUSHish dizzy LIZard barf breath! I am not sure I would take that as a compliment. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:

LIZard

Watch out.....he's sharp!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said previously in this thread:[quote]Could that be Lushish Liz!!?[[quote]

I was merely trying to accentuate the incorporation of my early comment into your comment, so it would be more obvious. I thought it was quite ingenius. I see you feel differently.(Fluffy hangs his head in shame and walks away)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:00:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I could just call her tarded

And what little pet names does your sis have for you Patrick?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, she isn't as quick with the wit as I am. She usually calls me stupid or idiot. Because she can't call me fat Pat because I'm not fat. I guess she could call me rat Pat, but she's never thought of that. And I don't really like to be called Pat. Our name-calling arguments usually consist of....
"Hey Elizabeth! You didn't finish cleaning the kitchen!"
"You finish. Stupid!"
"Shut your festering got, you tit!" (note the lack of swearing, as my parents are in the next room)
"blah...blah...blah..."
This is when I get physical, tackle her to the ground, and tickle her until she caves.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  02:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
This is when I get physical, tackle her to the ground, and tickle her until she caves.

Sounds a little kinky for a brother/sister relationship. Did you know that among just about every culture on the planet, incest is consider to be a faux pas? Ah univeral norms.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  04:21:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How did I know that Silky of all people would turn my relationship with my sister into something sexual??? Hmmmmmm.....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  04:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... if you can anticipate my sexual comments before I even say them then I've done my job.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  04:40:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's only because I think the same way.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  08:32:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You think about your sister the same way Silky the Pimp thinks you might think about your sister?

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  12:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And now for something completely different!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  3:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In no order
Soy milk
Long Trail ale(I'm not sure if I like the bottles or the beer better)
Anything sweet and creamy and white
Water

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  6:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whew, I had to go all the way back to the first post to know what you were talking about Evergreen. At first, I didn't know what the heck was going on.

Now, I still don't, but at least ... I can't even make sense to myself.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  7:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You think about your sister the same way Silky the Pimp thinks you might think about your sister?

Yep. That's it. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah same here on my boat. can't swere cuz superiour officers lurkin' in other cabin's.

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Captain Petersburgh.....is the poop deck really what I think it is?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that is SWEAR, Capt!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  11:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So uhhh... Is she hot?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  01:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's not a question to ask a brother.......you should know that. But anyway, I used to get this question all the TIMe back in high school.....and according to my friends....yes. But whenever they said something like "Hey Patrick, your sister is hot!" I would just remind them that I look exactly like her, so he must be gay.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  03:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... talk about a way to kill someone's buzz with a quickness.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  8:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....they usually stopped after that.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:

Careful pcbdmb, in college they call that DATE RAPE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tickling your sister is considered date rape?! If that was true I would have received capital punishment a long TIMe ago.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:30:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I think getting physical, tackling them, and not relenting until they cave is considered DATE RAPE.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:33:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's just best to drop this subject and allow Fluffy's and Silky's imaginations run rampant.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Agreed!! Besides mine always does!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy.....for a second there you had 4040 posts, and I had 2525 posts.......at least I did until I posted this......

D'OH!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:48:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you just used a bad choice of words to describe your ATTACK on your sister.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I did it on purpose! Just to see where it would lead.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:55:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Around here? You knew where it would lead!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK....I lied.....I wanted to have some fun.....(and NOT with my sister!)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:12:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was so gonna go there, but you beat me to it! DOAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  4:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
uh i beleve the poop dech is, pcbdmb.

TID BIT:

on spanish galleons the toilots were seates haning over the wall. the sailors called Jardines a french word meaning gardens.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then it really is what I thought it was!

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  02:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy any type of vodka. I get drunk, then masturbate till there's no tommarow.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  02:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
Then it really is what I thought it was!

You lost me! What did you think what was? Is it really what you thought it was? What was it? I have no idea what IT was?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  03:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
poop deck.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHHHH, I get it. Here is the definition of poop deck I found:

Poop Deck - the deck at the furthest back of a ship. Usually above the captain's quarters, the poopdeck was usually the highest deck of the ship.

Which would make sense I guess, you would want to do something like that off the back of the ship and symbolically ABOVE the Captains quarters. How do you feel about this act of defiance Capt.? Does it constitute(as in "constitutional" HEHE)an act of mutiny? What say yee?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000