Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I make the best coffee in the world.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MMMmmm I know there was a coffee topic once before but I don't care, this coffee I just made is amazingly good. Any serious coffee drinkers here? I just got a French Press that's been sitting in my house (where I grew up) for a while...tried it, and man, the coffee is really good. And it's just the cheap kind...Folgers, I think, I don't know. When I'm out of this (which will be soon, next week probably) I've got some beans that I got while I was in Guatemala that I'm going to grind...I'll bet they turn out really good.

Any good coffee stories or anything from anyone here? When I was in Guatemala I went into coffee farms and saw the beans growing, and that was super cool. We had grand coffee every morning there, and they really knew how to make it. They are really poor there, but damn the coffee was good.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:06:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I should point out that by "poor" (in reference to Guatemalans) I meant strictly monetarily poor. Nothing more.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never touched the stuff. I rarely go into places like Starbucks....but when I do, it's just for some hot chocolate.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Starbucks coffee is nasty to me anyway (sorry TIM). I think their coffee tastes burned, and I cannot stand that. Once coffee is perked, I think it should not be heated. Common mistake, in my opinion. But I agree pcbdmb, the mixed drinks (including hot chocolate) are good from just about anywhere.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I don't even really like Starbucks' hot chocolate. I'd much rather make my own with Swiss Mill or something. I only get the crap kind when my friends decide to get coffee at 10 P.M.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can dig it. The only Starbucks in this little town is on campus, and I'm not a student anymore, so I never go there, and as far as I'm concerned they can stick their $4 coffees and hot chocolates where the sun don't shine...I'd much rather go without or make my own.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Starbucks, has anyone else seen this new TV show Do Over? I really like it. It's about this 34 year old man who gets transported to himself when he was 14 in 1980. It's great because his mom comes up with ideas for Post-it Notes and Coffee shops, and his dad just laughs at her for her stupid ideas. And when he had to write a poem for class, he just wrote out the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit"......and the lyrics scare his parents because they think he's on drugs.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, like the guy in Moulon Rouge wrote the lyrics to just about every Elton John song...

But I've never heard of Do Over. And what exactly does that have to do with Starbucks...oohh, the coffee shop part...

Is it a sitcom or what?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep. Sitcom. Ummmmm.....Thursdays at 8:30 on WB. Check local listings.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WB, well, that's out of the question. I don't get that one. I only get about 5 channels, one of which is fortunately FOX (bet you don't hear that often...) So I get the Simpsons and King Of The Hill.

So if it's WB I'll bet there are some hot chicks on there, huh?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Surprisingly, no. Looks like the people at WB realized that not every character on a show has to be stunning for it to be a hit.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But it makes it so pleasant ...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  9:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....just it just gets annoying after a while. I mean, someTIMes they just put a pretty face on screen with no acting ability. You can stand it for a little while, but when the show has no substance.....it just gets really boring.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm, I love coffee. Especially Starbucks frapicinos (sp?) And before school I have 3 cups of some Folgers, and i'm so wired in class I end up eating my pencil.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You, sir, have a problem.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  12:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm 16 and a coffee addict,

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  01:59:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I start every day with coffee!!!Must have coffee!!!!!!My favorite is French Vanilla. I like Starbucks coffee, but the best coffee other than what I make at home, is from WaWa, which are all over the north east, don't know if they're other places in the US. They are like a 7-11.
Ofcourse adding a little Bailey's or Irish Whiskey makes it oh so fine!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  02:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
McDonals French Vanila Capachino is the best. Honestly, i had a friend who worked at a McDonals and he jacked a whole case of their mix for me. i still have a bag left, but after that goes out i will have to start paying for it

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  02:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I take my coffee straight black with no cream, and it's plain coffee, no flavor crap, although I'm not opposed to that. It's great. All that other stuff (frap and capachinos) just are too sweet for me in the morning. If I ate those, then about 10:30 I WOULD crash and if I didn't eat something I would pass out. And since lunch isn't until 12...well, you can see that it would be a problem.

But black coffee ... mmmmmmmmmm Nothing like it.

Pam is WaWa the brand or what?

Anyone here roast their own beans. I knew a guy that used to do that. He was really peculiar (well, he was Canadian... But he made coffee sooo strong that you could strip paint with it. It was cool when he was roasting them.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  04:39:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Of course adding a little Bailey's or Irish Whiskey makes it oh so fine!

Hmmmmmm.....I think someone else has a problem.....hehe...

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  06:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drinking straight black coffee... I gotta have some cream or a little milk in mine to make it drinkable, not to mention about 3 tea spoons of sugar.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  07:10:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HispanicTeenGuitarist

I gotta have some cream

I bet you do.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  08:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, you bastard. How do you come up with such quick cut-downs?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  09:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WaWa is a store. Similar to seven eleven or those gas station quickie marts.We have them in PA, NJ, NY but I don't know where else they are.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAhh, another day, another grand cup of coffee. MMMmmm

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HispanicTeenGuitarist

LOL, you bastard. How do you come up with such quick cut-downs?

I believe it takes a really perverted mind. Just look at everying in the world in terms of sex, and it's really easy (hehe) to make jokes.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep. Everything comes down to sex and .... well...sex.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I know now. Sex and coffee.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw......take the coffee out, and you have more TIMe for.......well........sex.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or take the sex out and you have more time for coffee. Mmmm coffee.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK. I'll give you my rations of coffee, and you give me your rations of sex. Deal?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Apparently I've been missing out on my rations of the latter... so yes, we can do that.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I don't drink coffee, so I guess we're even then, huh?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damnit. Yeah, I guess we're even. So basically we're back where we started, huh?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......that was fun. Reminds me of Homer's philosophy.

"What's the point of going out? We're just gonna wind up back here anyway."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I believe it takes a really perverted mind. Just look at everying in the world in terms of sex, and it's really easy (hehe) to make jokes.

Theres one tip i'll never forget.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got a tip you'll never forget, too.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So.......let's hear it already. What's this big* tip?

*Big is used in this context to denote sarcasm....of course it isn't big. I mean, c'mon. It's Jason we're talking about.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  10:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, what a great way to start a Sunday! Sat down with my mug of french vanilla coffee, read some of the paper and then headed off to the state park with my black lab Maverick. Best part was that although there were a number of cars in the lot where we park, we managed to go on my favorite trail for about a mile or so without seeing a soul. I love to be able to have a few moments in nature, with no one bothering me, no one making mindless chatter, just peace and natural sounds. It is hard to get that around here, but when I do it really clears my mind and refreshes my soul.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  10:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes yes, I ate my waffles and drank my coffee this morning. And I'm actually thinking of taking a walk. Of course where I am it isn't hard to have some time alone in nature...I can see stars at night if that gives you any idea how rural I am...if not, well, ok. There are no trails nearby, however, and I'm not sure about the woods...lots of rednecks with guns around here...and I'm pretty sure something is in season (maybe it's not Jasons.)

But it is great to take walks. I will do that today.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  11:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are so lucky to actually see stars at night. Not that we can't here but there are soooo many lights that most of them don't show up. I think star gazing in one of the ultimate natural highs.

As for hunters, I went to my college roommates wedding in up state PA one November and everyone was driving around with gun racks(with rifles) and the worst part, most were equally stocked up on beer...not the best mix. I would be real careful where you walk. Wear something bright. At least in the state park they can't hunt, legally any way.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last night I was outside smoking a nice cigar (a once a month or so occurrence with me) and talking to my girlfriend on the phone when I looked up. When I looked up, I caught the last part of a very very bright shooting star. I was surprised both because I thought it was cloudy (it had been not 20 minutes earlier) and because the star was so bright. It was alltogether very nice.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:24:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awesome! Especially nice because you were talking to your girlfriend at the time. I got to see the meteor shower in the spring...can't remember the name of it. It was amazing even here with all the lights. I wished later that I had driven 20 miles north as it would have been away from the lights. I just layed on a chaise lounge and looked up. I've never seen anything like it.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG< I'm 15 nad a total coffee addict....I drink 5-6 cups before school sometimes....I know what you mean, wierd! Ask Capt.P!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, now something I was thinking of earlier. I used to have a mug that held about 8oz. I was given mugs at various times since then and they are bigger and better than my old ones. Thing is, I still consider myself as having one cup before work when its really about 2 or more due to the size. Now I hate drinking coffee out of a reg. size mug! Go figure.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, people give me mugs too, especially my sister. She's a thrifty shopper (read: junkstores) and she picks up some pretty sweet ones occasionally. I have probably 10 mugs, but only two that I use, one that she gave me and one I got myself. The one she gave me is odd...it's an NPR Morning Edition mug, which is very fitting, but it's peach colored and shaped like a cone

\---------/
-\-------/-
--\-----/--
---\__/---

and if that little graphich representation turns out right, then you'll see exactly how it's shaped...The parts in red represent the mug, and it has a normal handle.
Oh, and the mug from Target is huge, like yours Pam. It's big enough that I often eat soup or something out of it. It's great. Small mugs no longer hold enough coffee for me, either.

Incidentally, today was the day that the beans from Guatemala got ground. I'm afraid I got them ground too much as they look like espresso ground and not coffee ground. Well, that's ok by me. In any event, I'll probably try them tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how they are.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2 great threads on the topic at hand:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2033

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1448

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:42:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well now there are three.

Damn, my graphic representation is bad ass.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  2:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your graphic representation has a leak.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  8:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a cool mug Jason, (your drawling was just fine!)my daughter just got me one from Starbucks that is shaped like that but is black for Halloween with spiders on it....and a spider painted inside too. Maybe I should have put this under the spider post...hehehe. Actually she got me one like it last Christmas too, it was the same shape only red with white snowmen painted on it. I have the sudden urge for a nice cup of coffee!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  3:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I always have the sudden urge for a nice cup of coffee... maybe that makes it not sudden.. hmmm...

The Guatemalan coffee is ok, but not what I'm used to, so that's that. It's good.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went in to work with a thin jacket, came out and it's sleeting!!!!I am freezing, so I got on line to check out my mail, the boards and saw this.....so you KNOW what I am doing next.....making a cup of that wonderful brew!!!!ummmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  02:49:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can only drink coffee when I'm really freakin tired. And when I do I have to put like 5 creams and 8 sugars in it, I'm such a baby.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  06:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you tried the "coffee mate" cream? Oh man its good, especially french vanilla.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  1:03:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA! That's funny that you mention that because a friend of mine and I used to just drink that stuff straight out of the little cups. That was great.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  5:02:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

HA! That's funny that you mention that because a friend of mine and I used to just drink that stuff straight out of the little cups. That was great.

Cream from a cup? You guys are sick.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  6:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Cream from a cup? You guys are sick.

bukkake?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  07:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got to get off this message board, drink my coffee (MMMmmmmmm) and get my sorry ass off to work.....what will be worse....all the hyper kids (I work with 7th graders) today psyched up for Halloween or tomorrow when they all come in on sugar highs!!!!!! I will need extra coffee tomorrow to keep up with them!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  07:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
(I work with 7th graders)

Oh good God. I can only imagine how hard that is.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  1:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

all the hyper kids (I work with 7th graders) today psyched up for Halloween or tomorrow when they all come in on sugar highs!!!!!!

Won't they be really tired because they ate all their candy the night before and couldn't sleep?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  2:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I wish that were the case....they will be bouncing off the walls more than likely. Thank god the next day will be Saturday, that is what I will keep telling myself all day to keep my sanity.Hahaha

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  10:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I was going to just find a generic coffee thread (I knew there were some) but low and behold, I found one of my own.

I've had to make the coffee at work lately because the person who usually does it is on vacation. It took me a couple of days, but I've got the mix down now, and DAMN this is good coffee!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  12:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I put away seven cups in two hours yesterday...You want a way to get a strong stomach..Whew...I had the shits, but oh well at least I had more energy than Three Mile Island sitting on a nuclear missle.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  2:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...I just saw this subject and when it comes to coffee,in my oppinion (comming from a southern family), chicory makes coffee great! French Market is awesome. but it has to be black, no milk or sugar. now thats some damn good coffee
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  3:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cinnamon on the grounds is great too.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  4:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I put away seven cups in two hours yesterday...You want a way to get a strong stomach..Whew...I had the shits, but oh well at least I had more energy than Three Mile Island sitting on a nuclear missle.

Haha, Jay that cracks me up. 'I had more energy than Three Mile Island sitting on a nuclear missle,' haha.

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  4:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason youre from down south, do you like chicory?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  5:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never do it, but I'm not opposed.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2003 :  01:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHA you talk as if it is a drug haha. oh ya cafene(sp?)is a drug. Damn. oh well, good times!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000