Tim to play Soul flow 2003....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meethead97
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  3:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just came across this when looking for a fest to go to now that Bonnaroo NE has been cancelled. Maybe this is all old news but it is new news to me, but Tim will be playing at Sould Flow as well as a lot of other really good bands. Also it is like 1 hr from where I live and at a wonderful camp ground.

http://www.soulflow.com/

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  4:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks, i didnt know about that. this is after the bonnaroo festival was schedualed to happen...

by the way, theres a tim section. best place the stuff involving tim there, more people coming here just for tim would see it.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

meethead97
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  5:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. thanks ERICH.. I posted it also on the TR related page as you sugested. So thanks for the help and sorry for the double post. Soon maybe I will get this thing all figurd out.
Brian

Are you going to any Fest this summer?
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2003 :  09:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah Brian, that sounds amazing. I doubt I would have gone anyway but I had fun reading the list. I won't be able to go very far from home during August, September, and part of October. At least my post will put this back at the top.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000