Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Remember that Star Wars kid movie I posted?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  6:03:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heres 'Reloaded'

http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184847

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  6:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's just too much... that kid is famous!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  6:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel so sorry for that kid. At least people banded together and bought him an iPod for being such a nerd.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  7:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why exactly do you feel sorry for that kid?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  7:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Why exactly do you feel sorry for that kid?

Because roughly 15 million people are collectively slapping their foreheads while watching the video

But hey, weren't we all at that point sometime in our lives?

http://www.jish.nu/2003_05_01_archive.php#200359461

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  12:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont know which one's funnier : The Star Wars one had good 'lightsaber' effects, haha. But in this video he's swinging in slow motion to Morpheous speach in the background...they both crack me up, hahahahahahahaha.

Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  12:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Some cruel people have WAY too much TIMe on their hands!!

(although... I am happy they do, because I think that just made my night )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  10:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is the kid mentally deficient or something? I'm asking that seriously, I'm not being mean. If he is, then I can see why it's not good to have so much fun with this clip.

He actually reminds me of one of my friends... maybe that's why I think it's so funny, because I can see my friend doing that.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  4:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is the kid mentally deficient or something? I'm asking that seriously, I'm not being mean. If he is, then I can see why it's not good to have so much fun with this clip.

I agree...I thought about that too. He doesnt seem that way anyway. But I laugh hard at it because my brother does the same shit when he pics up tree branch from the woods, hahaha. He's 15.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000