Sorry for the downtime...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  7:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The board is a faster and newer version now, ENJOY!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! Thats awesome. Good job.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
by jove, this does seem to work faster.
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it does, so that makes me happy, but....

YOU SHRANK OUR GUITARS?????

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no shit, i didn't even notice. must have doused the board with really cold water.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
no shit, i didn't even notice. must have doused the board with really cold water.

That is easily the funniest thing i've read today.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kewl.......that's all I can say.......no wait......very kewl!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
reeling... from... guitar... inadiquacy... must... compensate... with... inarticulate... ramblings...

GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR!!!!!!!

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guitar envy, eh?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  9:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good deal, thanks Jon!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  05:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich with an h wrote:
quote:
it does, so that makes me happy, but....

YOU SHRANK OUR GUITARS?????

I have been told on many occasions, not to worry, "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!", but I must admit, at this point, I am feeling a tad inadequate. Ladies, I may have to disagree with you on this and go with Erich, size DOES matter. HEHE I feel like George on Seinfeld, on his trip to the beach when he was observed as TINY after his shower and kept defending himself with shouts of SHRINKAGE. So if we appear small, know it is only because of SHRINKAGE.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  5:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I like the faster younger version of the board. I could get use to this.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  9:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD!! Jason has returned!!! Hallelujah!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whoa, you actually sounded happy, what a great actor you are.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  11:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you're mistaking his shock for his jubilation.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, yes I am.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  04:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, NO, It is a sincere comment, otherwise I would have bracketted it in [sarcasm].

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  06:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no no.....you were laying it on so thick that the sarcasm bracketts weren't necessary.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  07:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I was truly excited to see enthuTIMsiast back, for your sake. I figure it must have been really hard for you in his absence. It is so hard to truly accomplish the fine art of post whoring without an accomplice. Plus, I was just glad to see him back as I was getting worried about him and his absence. It really is good to have him back, but I could live without the post whoring. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree. Not about the post whoring, but about missing him. Whenever he's around, both our post counts rise dramatically......quite a coincidence.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not sure you could call that a coincidence. HEHE Birds of a feather as they say. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's that about post whoring?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:36:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure.......

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok then. Just forget it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  4:46:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a deal.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  5:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just realized that each of our profiles now shows our average posts per day. (Did it show that before and I just didn't notice?)

My average is 1.66 posts per day, whereas my brother's is 15.63! Amazing.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  6:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
11.49, woooohoooo.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:14:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

See what happens when you leave for a month, Jason?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAhh, but post per day has little to do with me leaving for a month, I'd say. Sure it would factor in, but if we had posted like we are now, back and forth for the most part, you'd still have an average higher than me because your days on the board are less. I signed up before you. Yep. But I'm doing my best to get my average back up.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nothing like putting the message board before everything else.....family, friends, even yourself.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, but I practice that in everyday life.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See? This message board isn't only a fun place to hang out, it's a way of life.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a board for the messages of life.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......I'm getting really tired of those too.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those are the best kind.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wha?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The board is a faster and newer version now

Funny that this board is a faster and newer version...newer maybe..and the pages might load faster...but I'm not convinced... I can't post as fast... maybe that's the goal, huh?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  9:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe the older one just couldn't take our many succinct messages that quickly, so jon had to put up a wall.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe WE should take it as a hint!!! I could be wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first TIMe.

Back and forth, back and forth, post counts get higher, but to what end? I am probably the bigger idiot for actually reading the drivel enuf to discover it says absolutely NOTHING. I am so fucking dumb! DUMB DUMB DUMB

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000