TRelated Topics
 Awesome picture of the Stage setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  7:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but Jon added this picture to the top of the tour section. If memeory serves me correctly, I remember Fluffy showing me that picture at the HOB show, so I think it is the NV show from the first Chaos View tour. Anyways, it is a beautiful picture!

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  10:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ilove that shot, yeah. we want more pics!!!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  10:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We want to see the show!!!!!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2002 :  5:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you guys liked the photo. By the way, that was taken at the Carson City NV show just a few days before your LA show. TR loved the moon so much he got the info of the guy who created it with ideas of having it or something like it made for the tour we are on now. Of course after he decided to use the video stuff the moon fell by the wayside(for now). TR picked that photo for the photos page himself, he loves that shot. I think mostly because he isn't in it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000