Bonehenge rocks my ass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  03:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
confession - when i first downloaded petroglyph i didnt really like it. Bonehenge was *ok*, and the rest was... eh. I stuck to ID more. But after I saw tim this last tour and he ripped through Bonehenge, Bigfoot, and Chaos View Drip (with added lyrics ), i cant get enough of Petroglyph as a whole. Something about that live show was like the fire to the flaming Moe, and I think its a fucking increadible album now.

yeah.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive

88 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  08:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
too bad those of us on dial up can't get it.

Go to Top of Page

Bustoff
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  1:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Bustoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My favorite from Petroglyph is track 4 - Ferry Across the River Styx. It sounds so dark and scary and ominous, it's awesome. I actually have a funny story about it also. One night last spring after i had downloaded petroglyph, i was sitting in my bedroom late at night at my apartment. It was pretty dark and i was there by myself, just listening to music. I played that track real loud and was amazed at how scary it sounded, especially since it was late, dark, and i was by myself. Just then, i looked over and the biggest spider i'd ever seen was crawling across my bed. I yelled real loud and tried to get something to catch it in, but it went over the side and under my bed, and i never found it. Then i looked for some more underwear. hehe

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000