A nice picture for all...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  04:42:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The stress of Buffalo finally got to em...

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  1:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats unbelievably fucking hysterical

thanks

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  1:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, fluffy is from the Wizard Of Oz, Tim just became Johny Bravo, Rew... i have no idea, and I swallowed a manta ray.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  1:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome!

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2002 :  8:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OMG TOO FUNNY. I HAD TEARS IN MY AYES AFTER I STPPED LAUGHING. THEN READIND ERICS COMMENTS ABVOUT IT AI LAUGH ALL OVE AGAIN!!!!!

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  03:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is by far the funniest thing I've seen all day, I am actually laughing out loud. [pink]

[pink]"Loneliness...is and always has been the center and inevitable experience of every man." -Thomas Wolfe
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  3:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Tim's on the juice! Has he been hangin out with those baseball players again?? I KNOW his arms werent that big before.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  3:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hehe......reminds me of Bart........"I'd say the stress of work has finally gotten to dad but........what stress?"

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  03:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love that picture, that maybe the best picture of me ever taken. Certainly the most accurate portrayal of myself I have ever seen. I do look like some kind of demented munchkin or oompa loompa. ROTFLMAO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahhhahaha....good pic jon.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  10:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woops, sorry enthuTIMsiast, I forgot how much oompa loopas scared you, or do you just hate them?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  01:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just hate them. Orange things give me ulcers.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then I highly advise you stop eating Oompa Loompas. Maybe try something a little less spicy like midgets or trolls.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  5:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....start with that annoying goblin, My Bad Side.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think someone's already taken care of My_Bad_Side. No?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What'd you do, kill him?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And if I did?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No complaints on this end.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What'd he ever do to you?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd rather not talk about it right now.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He told me you liked what he did.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  11:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I said I didn't want to talk about it!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:20:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't make me go up another size!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God damn it! Now look what you made me do!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh you fucked up now bitch.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  01:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shut Up You Donkey Raping Shiteater!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
who told you about the donkey?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  1:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
psst....don't you remember? I was there taking the pictures.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  3:16:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o shit...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's right, bitch! Don't make me post some of them here!! You might get blocked.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  11:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh just go play with your swords.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  02:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you! I think I will!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  02:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhhh....that was refreshing.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  10:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
huh huh, pcbTIM was playing with his sword, huh huh

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  12:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsoldo

Peace On Earth
Jon http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/alien.gif">
"Behold, the power of cheese" http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/bounce.gif">

You've seen the tape... haven't you?!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  12:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAAHAHA

Silky, that's seriously the best movie reference EVER!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000