New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2002 :  08:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems dumb at first, but just keep watching you'll get it... http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2002 :  10:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll make sure to watch it when I get back to my moms. Right now, my dads 56k is barely chugging away.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  7:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah it's going very slow so i'll check it out somTIMe when my modem runs faster.

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2002 :  7:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol. did the little man scare u. woohoo.

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  8:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It seems dumb at first, but just keep watching you'll get it... http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

You suck!

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  04:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tericee said:
quote:
You suck!

You mean like this:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  11:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit! That scared the fucking piss outa me.......ugh.....scary shit. My heart is racing....

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  05:38:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah........blowjobs can do that to you......

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  02:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dirtysloth, you're a dirty rotten whore for that.

I'd seen it on another board anyway (so I didn't even look at your link) but you don't forget a link like that.

Lashes for you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:09:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  10:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  10:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  10:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oops I meant

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  10:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I stand by my previous smiley...

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still too big of a wuss to see it.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:31:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it HTG, I'm sure when your testicles finally decide to grow, you'll have the balls to see it.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  06:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Screw you pcbdmb! I'll watch it right now, with head phones, volume cranked up.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  06:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehe, phew* That wasnt so bad, gulp*

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  07:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Really?! It sounds like you just had your first heart attack.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  08:34:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG, go change your pants.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  3:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
HTG, go change your pants.

And take a quick shower

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  9:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Make it a cold shower.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:25:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG said:
quote:
Hehe, phew* That wasnt so bad, gulp*

pcbdmb said:
quote:
Really?! It sounds like you just had your first heart attack.

Or his first Blow Job!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  5:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, it sounds like he just found out that the blowjob he just received was from a transvestite.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
That wasnt so bad, gulp

Actually, it sounds like the first time he swallowed.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, anyway you slice it....it isn't good.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  03:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, slicing IT would be VERY BAD!! Just ask John Bobbitt.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of blow jobs...
Recently at our school a "rumor" has flown around saying that a freshman kid stuck his dick into a cows mouth that was in the AG barn (the barn that we keep pigs and what not for study by the FFA) The people there said it wasnt the first time he's done this, since he's done it with the same cow alone and a cat, along with a dog. Now, whenever he walks around, people moo and ring cow bells.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That happens with some kid in every school. We used to call one kid "billygoat" and also [same kid] some variation of "shampoo bottle."

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This kids new nick name is "cow boy" Hhmm, seems apriopiate.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

That happens with some kid in every school. We used to call one kid "billygoat" and also [same kid] some variation of "shampoo bottle."

Maybe just in the south. We don't have that in "civilized" schools. Or maybe it's just because there aren't many farm animals in urban settings.......or California chicks are easy....hmmmmmmmmm, it's probably the latter.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
CA chicks are easy?

pcbdmb or Kevin, mail me a newspaper, I'm looking for an apartment and a new job...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But you just got a new apartment and a new job! I'm sorry, but between Kevin and me, there aren't any California chicks left.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
between Kevin and me

OOoh, now I see that Kevin was seduced by your stare at the House of Blues.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what you mean that you have no idea about what I'm talking.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't understand how you have no idea what I mean that I have no idea about what you're talking.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well if you don't understand how I have no idea what you mean that you have no idea what I'm talking about, then I haven't made myself clear, now have I?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  9:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Apparently not.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG wrote:
quote:
AG barn (the barn that we keep pigs and what not for study by the FFA)

From the sound of your story, I am not so sure this is the reason why they have the cows and pigs in the AG barn. Maybe they should call it The B Barn. B for Beastiality.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yuck.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000