Thanks Fluffy ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  5:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks again for helping my cousin get into the philly show, I appreciate it and so does he. He's still a little glazed from the amazing performance TIM did, in fact, so am I.

Oh yeah, thanks for the two smokes too :)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  05:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey BlackLotus, Glad you enjoyed yourself and glad I could get your cousin in. Haven't seen you around the board. Looks like you posted this just after the show. I must have missed it. I wish I had gotten a picture of you all with the guitar TR signed. He was so excited when he came upstairs after signing it. Turns out that was the 1st ELECTRIC guitar he has ever signed. He was quite excited and joked that we hoped it was the start of a new trend. HEHE Glad I got to finally meet you and I hope I will see you at some of the upcoming shows. Tell your sis HI as well and I hope she comes with you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  6:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, maybe soon I'll get to be seeing you at a show...I'm working on it...I'll email you soon.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  9:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably, I think there are a few shows in areas close to you. Definitely Atlanta!! Thesite of the first big board gathering, long before the CA gathering of the TRIBE.

Remember that:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=505

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
enthuTIMsiast said on 11/12/2001 Aaahhh. California Dreamin' on such a winter's day.

Fluffy, how random is it that I said that and then six or seven months later end up going to CA to see a show! Random.

And I'll do my best to get there. I know every time I see you you say to anyone that asks that I'm from Atlanta and I'm just too nice to correct you, but Atlanta is a good six hours away from me. But that's still the closest show, so that's at least the one that I'll try to make, if not others.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  04:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would venture to call it SYNCHRONISTIC!!!

As for you being from Atlanta, deep down in my dark and mysterious void I call a brain, I know you are not from Atlanta, as we have talked about where shows should be booked so they would be close to you. Only problem for me is, I met you IN Atlanta, so you will be forever associated with that venue and city. In fact, your picture is on the website from that show, right down there in the front row. I will try and be better about it in the future. In fact, CORRECT ME dammit. Say, "Fluffy, I am not from Atlanta!!! Now fuck off and get it straight!!!" That would be the proper response to my bold-faced lies.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BlackLotus, U still lurking? Miss you, hope you show yourself again soon. Don't forsake us!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Fluffy, I am not from Atlanta!!! Now fuck off and get it straight!!!"

Count on that, my friend, count on that...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  04:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is my friend Jason(enthuTIMsiast), he is from Atlanta!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000