New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  6:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, if I was still in Roanoke I'd make the trip to see that(for those of you who don't know, Pearl Jam guitarist Stone Gossard is in Brad). I haven't seen them before, and it doesn't look like I'm going to. The closest they're coming to Orlando is Atlanta. Shucks. Have fun Fluffy.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When is it? Hopefully I will be in town then. I would hate to miss another great show. Seems like I miss alot of great shows while out on the road with TR. Although I do get to SEE alot of great shows out on the road with TR so I guess it balances out. HEHE

Brad was discussed in greater detail in another thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=872

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  12:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's going to be on October 26th. I know that's right before Tim's projected Southeast/Mid-Atlantic tour so maybe that might not work for ya. Hope it does.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  11:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, it probably will, because it looks like the first date for the second leg won't be until Oct 31st or Nov 1st. WhooHoo!! Kewl, sure you can't make it? It would be great to see ya there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  12:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really wish I could. Unfortunately, it's about 850 miles away and I'm not going to be having any time off here until Thanksgiving probably. Glad to hear that you should be able to make it though. Should be an awesome show.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I forgot you weren't in VA anymore. Oh Well, maybe next TIMe. I will be sure to post and let you know how it was.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am going to have to check that out as well. Hey look at that, your post count is 777, my lucky number. Pretty kewl!! Maybe I will pick it up tomorrow with the new Mudhoney and Queens of the Stone Age.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well the show was unbelieveable!!! They jammed on and on!! The really kewl part was that they all switched instruments constantly. Stone even took the drums for one song. It was like musical chairs on stage that night. Did get one piece of bad news, apparently, Satchel is no more. That makes me sad. According to the band, the guitar player quit. So no more Satchel albums, but it looks like Brad will be continuing forward for sometime. The new album is awesome, I highly recommend picking it up and checking it out. They have so many amazing, talented musicians in that band. They even let Jeremy Toback take center stage and do one of his songs with the band. Jeremy has multiple solo CD's as well and they are really fantastic. I got a ltd ed demos CD of Jeremys stuff at the show as well. I was able to get a friend to record the show for me thanx to some fancy footwork and smooth talking of my roommate Ed. Thanx Ed. Can't wait to get my copy so I can listen to it again and see if I dreamed it all or not. It was really amazing. Check out this tour if you can.

www.bradcorporation.com

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  3:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear it was a great show! And I've yet to pick up the new album... but that will change very soon. I took a look at the 9:30 website... Leo Kottke's going to be there.... that should be a good show too. I don't have a clue where I'm going to be a year from now, but if I'm able to come see a show there sometime I'll try to... seems like you've got a lot of great music stopping by.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  04:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, I am going to miss the Kottke show, if I haven't already. I am really looking forward to hearing the recording of the BRAD show though. Something to look forward to the end of the tour for.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000