Watching TR Mpegs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  9:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why don't mine work dammit, and how do I make them work?

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  12:13:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've found waving my gun around at them works.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  04:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Could you be a little less specific? I think some of us might be able to understand what you're talking about.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say FIRE THEM and get some who WILL work!!! Bring in scabs if you have to, do what you have to get them working and everything back up to speed. This could be detrimental to your profit margin for the year. What? OHHHHHHHHH!! Sorry, NEVERMIND!!!.....Here's your sign!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  11:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I just couldn't lay off it last night... you probably just need to get the correct codec for it to work.

Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  11:51:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My problem is implied, I don't have the correct codec, that's generally why MPEGs don't play after you download them. Is there a specific codec for these videos, because some work and others do not.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  5:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DivX works pretty well with stuff that usually doesn't work. Just try www.download.com

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:15:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although the Divx worked for my south park episode, I still can't see Tim. I'll try another video for now.
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  1:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, I see, there is a CODEC on the ftp server. Ahhh... I'm an idiot, but we all knew that already. Oh god, look at him go.....on video.....
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  01:18:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that I've seen a few, any recommendations as to which show is the best overall? The ones I got were good, but theres a few spots where its too dark on stage and you can barely see those beautiful finger tips fly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000