one odd observation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All the Jasons on this board. I'm one, casue that's my full name. I personally think that this proves people with my name are cool. Okay. Anyone ever been to a World Market? I LOVE those places! All the tea! Chocoalte! CANDY!!!!!!!! And what aboot those African carvings? Wow...my kinda store. I also love Boarders.
I do not like Wal*Mart. Infact, I hate Wal*Mart. At my local one, an old man named Merle used to werk there, and one TIMe he started following me, asking me questions like, "does your mother know you are buying that?" and "whatcha Lookin' For?" and he would NOT leave me ALONE!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  9:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
uummmmm....Jay?......LAY OFF THE CANDY!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  9:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you got it.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  9:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one down.....one thousand to go.

Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  10:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the jason theory is true!!!
Jason Drewes

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  10:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMMIT MERLE!!!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  01:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are some awesome Jason's.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  02:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have Jason's on the board?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  09:20:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
DAMMIT MERLE!!!

I'm suprised that i didn't say that.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you should have worn your t-shirt that says, "Stop following me, I am not a BOYTOY!!" on the front, and "Dammit Merle!!" on the back!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  4:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was just at wal*mart, and i asked if Merle was working that night. This is where it gets wierd. The person i spoke too had been working in this walmart for four years. ( I can't belive it, either!)he reflected aboot Merle, and said that Merle would come in when the place opened, and often worked overtime and was more than happy to fill in for people when they couldn't make it. But, one day someone told him he wasn't working hard enough and that he should leave the customers alone. He got so angry that he quit and now owrks at K-mart down the road. when i heard that i started laughing my ass off. The man i was talking too started cracking up, too. It was the only GOOD TIMe i've ever had at Wal*mart. THe next day, I went to K-mart to see if Merle was there, and he was. I said hi, and he immediatly began asking me questions, sort of like the kid in Uncle Buck. So, I looked in his eyes, and said, "Dammit, Merle!" His eyes lit up, and he then demanded to speak wiht my mother. I told him that my mom taught me that word. Then he got pissed, and said in a stern voice, " You don't speak to your elders that way!" I couldn't help but feel sorry for this old man, working his ass off in some Crappy K-Mart that's gonna close down soon, and all he can do is tlak to fat little kids in London Fog overcoats wearing glasses and plaid t-shirts and backward golf hats. Oh well, i guess you get like that with age. That story is true, and i would love to re-live it.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i was just at wal*mart, and i asked if Merle was working that night. This is where it gets wierd. The person i spoke too had been working in this walmart for four years. ( I can't belive it, either!)he reflected aboot Merle, and said that Merle would come in when the place opened, and often worked overtime and was more than happy to fill in for people when they couldn't make it. But, one day someone told him he wasn't working hard enough and that he should leave the customers alone. He got so angry that he quit and now owrks at K-mart down the road. when i heard that i started laughing my ass off. The man i was talking too started cracking up, too. It was the only GOOD TIMe i've ever had at Wal*mart. THe next day, I went to K-mart to see if Merle was there, and he was. I said hi, and he immediatly began asking me questions, sort of like the kid in Uncle Buck. So, I looked in his eyes, and said, "Dammit, Merle!" His eyes lit up, and he then demanded to speak wiht my mother. I told him that my mom taught me that word. Then he got pissed, and said in a stern voice, " You don't speak to your elders that way!" I couldn't help but feel sorry for this old man, working his ass off in some Crappy K-Mart that's gonna close down soon, and all he can do is tlak to fat little kids in London Fog overcoats wearing glasses and plaid t-shirts and backward golf hats. Oh well, i guess you get like that with age. That story is true, and i would love to re-live it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  7:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the fuck?????........I guess Jay gets dumber the longer he stays away from the message board.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  8:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how can a story liek that be dumb. I saw merel and said dammit merle and then he got pissed. Not stupid. Although i am degressing intulecually.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  04:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am just curious why you sought Merle out!! Were you missing him? Is there some kind of creepy connection we should know about? I say we get the 2 of you on Springer and you keep saying "Dammit Merle!!" to him and that way we can all see just how angry he gets!! You can make up some story about how he is always following you and trying to fondle you and you just can't stand it anymore and you wanted to confront him on national television. Springer sounds like the perfect forum. Whatta ya think?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  3:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think i should! I sought Merle oot cause i wanted to see if he'd follow me agian and ask me questions, and if he did, to say Dammit Merle!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You must lead an amazing life Jay.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm gonna write a book on it. When you can't drive, and can only stay home and listen to 60's Canadin Folk music, and TIM, of course, you turn into what i am, a complete wierdo. Just ask Superglue, he can atest to that, if he ever gets his square-head, skelton like self ova mya and posts!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  11:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So much for all the Jason's are cool on this board....way to go there ay......

Just kidding ....All Jasons shall now get ban together and protest Wal-Marts everywhere...

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  3:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes! Down with Wal*mart!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  01:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Up with sarcasm!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  10:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im gonna smack you, pcbdmb.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Up with sarcasm!

Here here.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i see you ahve joined this regalia

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky, he's up by to much!

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
never shall you catch me! Any Poe fans here?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should probably admit my defeat now.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
probably..Don't ferget, i'm always in bed by ten on weekdays, and im normally not home on friday nights, so you still have a chance!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then i'll keep going!

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
keep it up man....you wont quit, will ya? Silky, who will win?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's call it a draw.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good idear

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  05:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

im gonna smack you, pcbdmb.

Why?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cause i want to. No, no. I kid i kid....Up with sarcasm!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  08:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit Merle!! Or is it Jason? I am so confused!!

pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
You must lead an amazing life Jay.

I must again agree with you here pcbdmb!
Jay, LAY OFF THE WAL*MARTS!!! Dammit Merle!!!

Jay wrote:
quote:
Any Poe fans here?

RU talking about the writer Edgar Allen or the female singer just called Poe? Either way, the answer is a LOUD YES!!!

ps:EVERYONE needs to learn the value of IM's

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2002 :  2:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Poor poor Merle...I was at Wal*Mart and inquired about him...He's dead.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  3:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor fella. That story kind of reminds me about the time I got harassed by one of those people that stand outside the grocery store ringing that bell for donations... I was only about 14 I think and I was walking home with a new Marilyn Manson CD in hand and this guy asks me for some money, I say I don't have it, which I didn't, and then he starts asking me "are you sure?" and how much I paid for my CD and my clothes and all. Charity is good. Harassment is not.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Poor fella. That story kind of reminds me about the time I got harassed by one of those people that stand outside the grocery store ringing that bell for donations... I was only about 14 I think and I was walking home with a new Marilyn Manson CD in hand and this guy asks me for some money, I say I don't have it, which I didn't, and then he starts asking me "are you sure?" and how much I paid for my CD and my clothes and all. Charity is good. Harassment is not.

Ive had that. some guy for the help the homless crap in NYC started pretending to grab something off of you and put it in the bin. I was tempted to break his fingers if he touched me.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:51:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
I am so confused!!

Yes, you are confused.
quote:

ps:EVERYONE needs to learn the value of IM's

Yes, I am confused too.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  02:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IM's versus the endless, or should I say mindless, postings.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000