Stupid Quizzes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  5:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Which Peanuts charater are you??

http://brakpage.milkbag.net/quiz/peanuts.html

I'm Linus Woo Hoo!!![url=http://brakpage.milkbag.net/quiz/peanuts.html]

[size=10]Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz[/url][/size]

I'm really hoping this works, I'm not to talented when it comes to computer stuff. But if you like this quiz here is a link for some more like it.

http://www.much-ado.net/quiz.html

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  6:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sooo excited it worked!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  6:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kickin' ass!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  6:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I am Charlie Brown

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  6:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[url=http://brakpage.milkbag.net/quiz/peanuts.html]

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  6:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[url=http://brakpage.milkbag.net/quiz/peanuts.html]

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  7:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

We seem to have alot of Linus' here. Should I be surprised we all get along so well. The average TR fan seems to be Linus. By the way, I have a pillow, not a blanket, but it means the same thing to me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  12:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I am linus

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz

Yeah, I'm linus too... Funny....

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  8:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Linus too!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  11:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me three!......or more accurately, eight.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  7:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We're all linus's, no wonder I like you guys so much. Except you K, I already got nothin but for love for ya'. lol

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  9:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The rev seems to be the odd man(or should I say woMAN)out. Don't worry, we still love ya anyway!! Besides, what would a bunch of Linus' be without a Charlie Brown. I was really hoping I would come up Snoopy. I don't even know if that was one of the options. Oh well, Linus it is.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  10:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i took a lotr quiz, to see which race in middle earth i was. i'm a maia. awesome

You cannot pass. I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The Dark Fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You shall not pass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  11:03:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post a link, let everyone take the quiz. We just love quizzes!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:41:29 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damnit I was Linus too. Is that good? I don't remember the strip...

Oh ok...
I am the voice of reason, even though I may be a bit shy and insecure.

I provide advice to people in need, which proves to be very helpful.

I have a strong voice and I am very opinionated.

All but the "shy and insecure" part are pretty right on.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can we get a link to the LOTR quiz? Sounds like fun!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  1:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lord Of The Rings Quiz

Lord Of The Rings Quiz

Lord Of The Rings Quiz

Those are all kinda silly, by the way. This one's better:

Faramir
If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Faramir, Man of Gondor, the humble younger brother of Boromir. Who would you be? Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  2:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet .....
If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Legolas, Elf, a son of the King of Mirkwood

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  2:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
King of Merkin wood?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  4:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got Linus, sweet.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Elrond

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Elrond, Elf, ruler of Rivendell and father of Arwen.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems to fit you pcbTIM, you always struck me as a FAIRY!! HEHE

Gimli Gloin's son

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Gimli, Dwarf, handy with an axe when orcs are about.

THAT'S ME APPARENTLY

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Seems to fit you pcbTIM, you always struck me as a FAIRY!! HEHE

Takes one to know one.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:38:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As you can see from the picture above, I definitely DO NOT fall into the FAIRY category.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know........he looks like the hard-ass type of fairy. You know, the "go out with me or I'll kill you" type.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  05:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he is more the BIKER type of fairy if anything. Although it can be quite detrimental to your health using fairy and biker in the same breath.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000