Bet this is a surprise.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  07:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I felt that we might be able to attract some converts to TR so I posted this over there. I think we have made it pretty clear it is nothing like Dave Matthews so I don't think it will bring what you might think of as the "wrong element" to the shows. Anyway, try to answer their questions for me and encourage them to check it out if they seem to have a sincere interest in TR's solo project. Remember the TR Task Force is also about spreading the good word on TR, not just defending him. Lets let people know how great TR is on his own. Keep it at the top so lots of people see it.

http://www.nancies.org/boards/showthread.php?s=&postid=932820&t=6623#post932820

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  3:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's very cool Fluffy. All we can do is spread the good word about Tim. I do all the TIMe!!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  12:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't registered at Nancies until now! I'm going to go and be a member of the TRTF (Tim Reynolds Task Force). Do we get prizes for bringing in the most "recruits"? hee.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  4:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope......only the satisfaction of spreading the TR word to all the nancies on the board.......that and someTIMes putting them down for being stupid.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHHHHH, the benefits we reap!! It's just so rewarding. SATISFACTION(I guess you can get some)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyway I can help Tim!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then let the idiot-bashing begin!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I signed up and posted a message on there. Man...never thought I'd be a member of Nancies....but at least my intentions are good.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice job, Adam..........hopefully that will open some eyes.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I hope it works too. I've known a few DMB and D&T fans who heard Tim's electric stuff and were totally turned off from Tim altogether, because it's such a drastic change from DMB's sound with Tim.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  04:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, me neither. But it is for the board and more importantly for Tim.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  2:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really feel like a POST WHORE when I post over there. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But not when you post over here? Hmmm...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a different kind of whoring over there. As long as you and pcbdmb are on the board I will never feel to bad about my behavior.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  03:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you trying to say that I'm supposed to feel bad about my posting?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, I am just saying your posting makes me feel better about myself. You are on your own with how YOU feel about it and......here's your sign!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  08:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So pcbdmb, I think you and I should post A LOT more, just to make Fluffy feel ok. K?

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  7:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well i just added my bit to the nancies board in hopeful recognition!

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So pcbdmb, I think you and I should post A LOT more, just to make Fluffy feel ok. K?

Good idea! OK.......what should we discuss?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I suggest TimReynolds, but I am biased, so I am told.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK.......I think TIM Reynolds is one of the best guitar players ever. (Jason, your turn)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:28:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not HERE!! On the OTHER board!! DOAH!! Here's your sign!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:35:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

Wow! Looks good on me!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:55:10 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
/\I'm not with stupid anymore./\

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  02:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Stupid is as stupid does!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:20:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

I still don't understand what that means.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  06:19:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then......here's your sign!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000