Making the Jon Soldo's Perfect Mac & Cheese
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  9:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and here is the secret recipe:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=924&whichpage=2&ARCHIVE=

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  04:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow........and you say I post whore.........hehe......j/k, but that sounds really good! I'll have to try it someTIMe!

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I highly recommend trying it. As they used to say, "TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  12:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a good thing you make the healthy version... cause if you used too much butter...well...bad things, man, bad things...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon Soldo wants to know if you are serious. He told me to remind you we used 2 sticks of butter. Remember, it is hard to read sarcasm!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Read: Sarcasm.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon says good, if you were serious, he wanted to know what you were eating. He pictured you sitting there with a spoon and a tub of lard commenting on how healthy our diet was. HEHE Eat in good health!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  11:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wha...everyone doesn't eat tubs of lard?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They come in tubs?! Oh man! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As Calvin and Hobbes taught us, Lard makes a great hair gel!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And as Mary from Something About... taught us, so does a certain frosty whipped topping...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  03:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

As Calvin and Hobbes taught us, Lard makes a great hair gel!

"Aw but Mom! It's picture day and I gotta look cool!"

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I intend to try Jon's recipe for Cheesy Mac when I get settled. It sounds...involved... But good...maybe too cheesy for me (I know, I know, sacrelige)...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....but I notice that you didn't make any complaints about the drinking part.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oops, I forgot aboot that part. I'll probably keep some stuff around the apartment now... And maybe I'll partake once in a while. Or not, I really don't care. Probably not, at least for a while.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hard to imagine anything "TOO CHEEZY" for you my friend. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000