New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  6:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think this has been posted... pretty sure one of my friends told me about this.... and then I just happened to be flipping through Body Mod magazine and see this same guy mentioned... http://www.cutoffmyfeet.com

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  6:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just showed kris (a friend, i'll talk aobut her as if you all know her though, so deal ) this a week or so ago, its fucking crazy. but with the amount of press this guy got, he did the right thing if he wanted to get something done.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  6:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats fucking sick. i mean, this guy is doing it for the ability to run, not for any type of crazy asthetics that it might provide....

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  02:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2264

That guy's from Mississippi. YEEEHHHAAAWW...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  11:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is truly shocking the lengths that we(the little guy) have to go to to fight big business(read: corporate/govt power structure). It is truly sad that this is the only recourse left to him. Hopefully his point will be well taken with the powers that be. Don't call this man crazy, blame the uncaring insurance companies who milk the public for money and then when you need help they say you don't fall into the right category. Guess what, I am not a fucking category, I am a fucking person. Your illness doesn't apply, your situation does not meet our requirements. Sounds like corporate doublespeak that translates to "FUCK YOU!! We took your money and I wish we could be of more help in this TIMe of crisis, but your situation doesn't meet our criterea for coverage. Have a great life!! PS: I think you owe us last months premium. Don't be late with payment, we would hate to have to cancel your wonderful COVERAGE plan."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I want to be a fucking person, too!!!

All good point Fluffy. I hate insurance..I guess until I need it. But I hardly ever do (thank goodness)...so what's the point?

Anyway... Feel free to make your own South Park Character here.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  6:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Insurance is one of those things that you don't understand why you are paying for until you get hit by a bus, get in a serious car accident, etc etc etc. They if you are very, very lucky you will actually be able to collect on your policy. My guess is they will have already figured out a way to fuck you out of your rightful coverage. What is the need for insurance if they continually refuse to pay out. FUCKERS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  03:48:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....that South Park studio thing provides hours of entertainment. I made a crocodile hunter South Park character.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:20:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(to pcbdmb)....Here's your sign!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  12:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that South Park thing was great... If you can't beat em' (the people who were talking about insurance companies...), just divert their attention....hehehe...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...and here's YOUR sign Jason!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  02:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  4:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Over there. ----------->

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:50:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOO, here is your sign Jason........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  05:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^Up there^

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  06:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....and here's one for you too......

<<<<
Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000