SUMMER SCHOOL IS OVER!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  10:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HOLY MONKEY! ITS DONE! IM 11 CREDITS RICHER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Hey guys, sorry its been so long but things here have been nuts. I took my last two finals for the summer and now its severe beer time, mmmmmmm... On a serious note i just update the forum to spiffy new version 3.3.0.5, it seems to be running fine, but let me know if anything goofy is happening, enjoy and have fun!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  11:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Test... and it WORKS! YIPPIE!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  12:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jon, what's different about the new forum...?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  12:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um...It's version 3.3.0.5! Jeez, how could you be so dumb, EVERYONE knows the drastic changes that have accured!

How come the message board was never changes to blue?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  12:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course Jon, we all appreciate the work you've done! I was jsut making fun!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
congrats on being done with the oxymoron otherwise known as summer school! How long of a break do you have before you have to start fall semester? Got any cool plans?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  11:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jon glad to hear you have some free TIMe on your hands. ENJOY!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahh freedom. enjoy it while it lasts.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  6:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Freedom is always great...while it lasts.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cry freedom then.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My freedom lasts until next Monday........

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But then again......I do live with my parents..........so my freedom begins a week from Monday....

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  6:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Jon... I feel your pain. I also took 15 hours this summer and it definitely sucked on the testicles. I hope you will have more time to post here this semester.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  01:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, glad to have you both done with Summer School. And now the regular semester's starting...hmmm...maybe school's not all it's cracked up to be...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Jon's freedom lasts till Sept 4th or 5th and then back to the grind. Of course, between now and then he will have to put up with me and Mr Rew for a few days and hopefully you all will see some new tour photos from the last ChaosView tour shortly thereafter. Cross your fingers. See you in the funny papers!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  10:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hope to see the pics from the tour soon! That'll be great.

Have fun on tour...

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have taken some awesome new ones that will be dropped off with Jon Soldo at the end of this leg of the tour. Hopefully he will have the other posted by then and can immediately post the new tour photos in early Oct. WHOOOO HOOO Wait till you see the new show and the new photos. Pretty AMAZING!! Are we surprised? I think not!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000