Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jail and lashes for bestial teenager
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  09:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Title pretty much says it all... don't ever let anyone tell you news can't be entertaining.

Jail and lashes for bestial teenager
By Saqar Al-Amry, Arab News Staff

JEDDAH, 5 August — A court in northern Saudi Arabia has sentenced a Nigerian teenager to six months in jail and 240 lashes for having sex with a camel.

Dr. Eisa Abdullah Al-Ghaith, a judge at a summary court in Tabuk, told Arab News that the court found the 17-year-old boy guilty of "having tried to have sexual relations with a camel."

But the camel’s owner said the young Nigerian "got into his farm and had sex" with the dromedary. The teenager was arrested by police while he was trying to have sex with one of the camels.

The teenager confessed before the court that he intended to have sex with the camel. Ghaith said the lashes will be administered in six installments of 40 lashes each with an interval of seven days.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  11:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, what about the whore camel?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  2:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Well, what about the whore camel?

*runs finger under throat and makes a nasty, nasty gurgling sound.*

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  4:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good God! There are MUCH easier ways of getting yourself off.

And besides, sheep are much cleaner.

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  7:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aren't camals rather tall....and don't they spit..hehe

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Aren't camals rather tall....and don't they spit..hehe

Yeah... they do. But guys really dig it when they swallow.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:47:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They have round teeth and a slimy tongue. Hmm...slimy..tongue...I'll be right back...

*grabs some kleenex and bottle of cooking oil*

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There...all better...Where were we?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  9:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think his punishment was a bit harsh....... If he did a woman I bet there would have been no punishment. The lack of womens rights over there makes me sick!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  11:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't see women trudging across the desert with men on their back and taking in little to no water...... j/k

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  12:03:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They still spit and kick, though.

NOnono, I kid...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  12:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I'd hit it.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  12:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd... HUMP... it...

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  01:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  08:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDD

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  12:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actual footage of the happy couple has been found...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  12:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See, the camel was a HAPPY camel.

Damn whore.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  2:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer llamas

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  3:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What about......

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH, what ABOUT the Red X? HUH?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:03:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"And NKAD hangs his head in embarassment! Join us tomorrow for...'Attack of the little red X in the upper left hand corner!"

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  2:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there you stale humor "little red" blah blah as if i meant to do that, tell me you have more brain cells than that. a hate stupid people. yes im talking to you. and i fixed the picture

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  3:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who?

Jeez Louise take a joke!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  4:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm...another one of those instances where sarcasm must be assumed..

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Are you being sarcastic dude?"

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH funny funny funny...i still don't know if he was talkign to me or Jason...wait...I am Jason...holy shit! There's more than one Jason on the board! Wow!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  04:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not only that......but there's also more than one Jason Martin here!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  08:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not believe I understand.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:11:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's only because you're a skitzo.......you don't know about your other personalitites.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well then how many of me are there?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmmmm.....three? four? maybe more......you'd know better than I would. Oh wait.....no you wouldn't.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i forget who i was talking to.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Nick Quiller
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Nick Quiller an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*beep-beep-beep*- Marijuana affects the memory.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:18:32 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa, where did you come from?

Go to Top of Page

Nick Quiller
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:31:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Nick Quiller an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been around for a while.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:54:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NICK, I've been wondering when you were going to actually post some. Good to see you here, man.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:51:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD NyQuiller!! Glad to have you join us. Any friend of Jason's, is a friend of mine. Unless of course they are an enemy of mine. As for the kid and the camel, maybe he was just confused by the expression "Eyeing the Camel Toe!!" Which leaves me wondering, do camels have toes, and if so, why are we men so fascinated by them? Then when a boy takes it upon himself to get friendlier with the camel toe he is sentenced to 6 months in jail and 240 lashes? Aren't we sending mixed signals here to the youth of america?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  10:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um, Where'd you go Nick?

Hey everybody, where'd mary go, where'd mary go?

Peace, and spread the mousepad.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I covered the answer to that in another thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2117

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000