Fear & Loathing out on the road!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  04:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to say thanx to everyone on the list for interest and support! Tim is quite happy that he has such great fans. We are all really looking forward to the upcoming tour and look forward to meeting new faces and making new friends, and saying "HI" to the old ones. Keep the the good work and great vibes, it is felt. Congrats to Jon on a great new message board. Even I can use it. Thats saying something. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  5:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good luck with the tour Fluffy. Its sad i wont get to see Tim this leg of the tour, but im content knowing i saw him more than once and others will get to experience him, including my girlfriend from Idaho whos liked him since I got into him :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  02:34:37 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow, this is from a reeeeeally long time ago

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  03:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow that sure is from a long TIMe ago. Coincidentally, I posted that message what looks to be exactly 1 year to the day from what looks like it will be our first date on the upcoming tour. Sept 4th 2002

Hey Kaleigh, I love the signature block, it surpasses even mine. HEHE

Pretty kewl!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  5:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is the one called Fear and Loathing and this is not it. How unfortunate. Thanx for the idea enthuTIMsiast, I was hoping that would be it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  10:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You sir, are welcome. It was worth a shot.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  02:57:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am afraid it may have been on the old board. I don't think that post is here. BUMMER. Sure was alot of fun. I have my memories even if I don't have my post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000