Hopeful Heresy trouble...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

daemonite
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  3:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone...I am having some trouble with the bouncy style that tim plays this song with...i have the fingerings down correct, but on the tab here posted with the hammer off from 3 to 0 i can't hear where it should go. Maybe it is just the version im listening to but when i drop that hammer off out of the riff it sounds almost identical to the version im listening to. If anyone has any tips for this one or could share how you play it please help. Much appreciated.
~jason

FiS
Try A Little Harder

60 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2002 :  8:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the tab isnt very accurate... you should never use tabs as a definitive guide... always use your ears!... my friends always try to play songs like the tabs they find and not by what sounds best and it pisses me off... i think ill go tab this one now

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2002 :  9:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
you should never use tabs as a definitive guide

Unless it's an accurate tab... then it's fine.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2002 :  9:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......but if it sucks.......then don't use it as an accurate tab.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If it is accurate then don't use it to suck..wait a minute...Damn you Sandy Carl!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:12:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Use the force to discern between the Dark side of the Tab, and a true Jedi Tab... or just ask sandy carl

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000