Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weekly B&P Offer - 7.15.02
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  11:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First, a B&P explanation. B&P Explanation. I'm offering this, and I expect that out of kindness or respect or anything, I don't care why, you'll do the B&P exactly as it's described here. If you send me a package, DO include your email address AND the shows you want. That's it for the directives.

The show I'm picking this week is not technically a "show" per se. I'm picking Tim Reynolds - Light Up Ahead, which IS a studio album. It is no longer in production or available at stores. It is available on eBay like dirtysloth said, but you can get it here for postage costs only (one disc will cost maybe $2.50 here and back). Fluffy's told me before that it's ok to burn it; if it's not, just let me know. Until then, feel free to get a copy from me. Here's a setlist.

Track listing:
1. going to
2. comin' after you
3. on the beam
4. don't know what
5. hide
6. signs
7. lower voice
8. bad side
9. light up ahead

This is a great show, with what some of you might know as one of my favorite songs (Bad Side). This album is really something that you don't get on the other albums. Just a different sound of some kind, it's hard to categorize, like all of TR's music. But it's a great cd.

Keep in mind that this offer is only open to the first [insert everyone here] people that respond to this message AND email me. I'll give you my address in the email.

I should add that this offer will close ... hmmm ... exactly two days from the post of this topic.

Email me if you're interested. This is a great cd. You will be happy you have it.

-what-

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  7:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd point this out in case anyone who's interested has missed it. The offer is still open.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  9:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason thanks for the offer. I got it from you and I enjoy every minute of it!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000