New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  12:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This summers been one hell of a drag lately, but ah well, the concerts near. Gonna meet some good friends of mine there, gonna have a good,care free time,and i'm sure there's going to be plenty of attractive woman to gawk at.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  1:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good TIMes! I'm with ya HTG, I have tics for the 16th,17th,18th,
21st, and the 31st. I'm selling the tics for the 18th though. It's lawn seating and I've become very spoiled! LOL! Have a good one!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  2:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good TIMe's indeed Liz. And you have a good one also.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  4:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a great time, HTG, and Liz... have 4 great times! I'm going to Raleigh on the 11th. I had to settle for lawn tickets though, but I'm still excited. I'm really looking forward to the new album too, as Everyday, well, it was was good, but appropriately named. It didn't do too much for me and I don't think I'll be saying that about busted stuff.

PS I'll be posting more soon enough... the hard drive is on its way

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  4:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LizK, you sure you can't make Nashville on Tuesday? I could hook you up with a place to stay and a ride and all that stuff. It would be fabulous.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  9:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for the offer MBS. If I was off from work I would go. I'm on vacation the week after that. You are very kind, please keep me in mind for another adventure!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  12:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dirty Sloth. Make sure to have a good time at your show.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  04:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah everyone have fun at their shows. I'm not as excited as I should be. But I'll get that way. I'm not particularly looking forward to driving 4 and a half hours to see them...btw, I'm only getting Tuesday afternoon off, and Wed morning. So I can't lollygag around...But that's ok.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  10:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You to Jason!! Relax and have fun!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  1:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wooohooo, thanks Liz. I should get to see my nephew too... I saw him this weekend. I guess he's about 7 or so. Maybe about to turn 7. He's pretty fun. But I won't get to see him long. I'll get there and sleep and have to leave immediately in the morning I think I'll probably be calling in to work that day so I can just stay as long as I like....he he...I can't remember ever having done that before.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  10:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG what did you think? I thought that was the best show they've put on in a few years.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  10:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Everyday *
Grey Street *
You Never Know *
When The World Ends *
The Stone *
Raven *
Loving Wings *
Where Are You Going *
I Did It *
Song That Jane Likes *
Jimi Thing *+
Fool To Think *
Lie In Our Graves *
Satellite *
Grace Is Gone *
What You Are *

Gravedigger
Two Step *

Looks like a good setlist. A little heavy on Everday, but Lie in and Two Step mush have been excellent.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  10:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
July 9, 2002

The Stone *
Grey Street *
Crush *
Granny *
Satellite *
You Never Know *
One Sweet World *
Bartender *
I Did It *
Two Step *+
Loving Wings *+
Where Are You Going *+ -->
When The World Ends *
Fool To Think *
Ants Marching *

encore:
Gravedigger ^
Pantala Naga Pampa * -->
Rapunzel *

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  12:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lie In Our Graves really was just amazing, and Satelite was also just perfect. Surprisingly, What You Are was freakin' awesome... they rocked the hell out of it! Overall, they seem to have taken all the Lillywhite songs and the Everyday songs to a new level. They seemed so dialed in... the best I've heard them sound since '99. I hope the songs sound this much better on the new album as they did in person.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  06:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
HTG what did you think?

OMG it was awesome. Especially "What you are" and "You never know," my two favorite songs during the show. And "Gravedigger" is one hell of a good song, and I really liked at the end of What you are, Dave shouts, "get on your knees mother fuckers!" Remember Silky? Haha, awesome.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  08:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the reviews. I'm going at the end of the month for a couple shows. Anyone else going to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) shows in New York?. Or anyone seeing Tool in New Hampshire in August?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  12:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
and I really liked at the end of What you are, Dave shouts, "get on your knees mother fuckers!"

Hehe I love it when Dave swears. That really was great.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  3:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hehe I love it when Dave swears. That really was great.

Hell yes it was, not to mention surprising. The intro to the song was awesome too, with the dark purple lights and Dave howling into the mic. At first I thought it was going to be Warehouse, boy was I off.
Oh man, another great part was when Dave walked up to the mic and sayas, "I have a little sister named Jane." and the band plays, of course, song that jane likes. My first DMB concert was one hell of a show.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  2:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's to Dave swearing!! Another round of...............

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  2:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2002 :  8:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um....this is actually the 20th post. I relized I had a double post mistake slip by me.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  11:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm taking my baby to see DMB for the first TIMe! She is 9 tomorrow. We will be in the 6th row at Hershey. I think I will have a very happy little girl. By the way, she loves Tim too!!!

Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  11:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah... Speaking of tours, when is the next time Tim comes back in the area of Minnesota or Wisconsin? I missed him last time to see Bob Dylan instead, cause he played the night before Tim's show, and my parents seemed to think a Tim Reynolds show would be a bad idea before my SATs. Those bastards...

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  12:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
evergreen, i'll be at the spac show.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000