Bliblical Contradictions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  6:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.atheists.org/church/contradictions.html

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  6:19:44 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2002 :  8:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....some of those are pretty good.......but one thing that I have to disagree with is that many of the contradictions are between the Old and New Testaments. Let's see......how can I put this in terms so everyone can understand........Oh!.....It would be like writing a book on the history of the Roman Empire, and then ridiculing them because they used to crucify Christians and then they became Christians. I just see it as people changing their ideals. Another example would be the enslavement of blacks and now they are equals.

Just my 2 cents.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2002 :  11:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
every Christain knows that God did not write the Bible...so one of their points is off on that site....I do like it, though.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

fetz
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  9:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, not every Christian believes that God did not write the book. Fundamentalists believe whole heartedly that God wrote the Bible, and that man was just the "pen" for God to write it. take it as you will.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2002 :  09:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, and they also believed there used to be a talking serpent.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000