TOUR PHOTOS UP!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2002 :  8:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All the pictures from the 2001 Nomadic Wavelength Tour are up! Sorry for the delays, enjoy!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2002 :  10:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super Jon! I'm glad to see those! Great work, I was just thinking about these pics tonight, how synchronous (as Fluffy might say).

TIM and me.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2002 :  10:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Synchronicity, the mystery of LIFE!!!

Thanx Jon, hope everyone enjoys them. My it's been so long, I forgot what they looked like. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2002 :  10:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I forgot is how silly I look with short hair. Thanks for reminding me Jon.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  03:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One of the funniest pictures I have ever taken. It should be on that funnyfreepics.com

Hopefully the irony will not escape anyone!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  08:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The irony of that escapes me.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  10:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

i really dig this pic fluffy, good work.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  11:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, that pic is great! I would be ROTFLMAO, but I'll have to settle for LMAO since I'm in a library(no computer remember). I still got a couple looks. That really should be on one of those sites.

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  1:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy,
can you tell me who the beth chick in the 10-26-01 photos is? i have a short tape at the end of the show with tim signing autographs and you are in the back talking to her about cute photos and morpheus sounding like he said "Fuck". i was thinking it was greg's wife, but i could be completely wrong.

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  1:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
holy shit, i just got a guitar! finally, after about a year's worth of work. 100 more years, and i'll be right there next to fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  2:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pantshappy, Congrats on your first geetar!! As for Beth, Beth is a very dear friend of mine for over 20 years now. I originally met her when she moved here to DC from Minny MN and we worked together at a record store called Penguin Feather. You may remember my tragic story a few years back when I had to move. Well the roommate that moved out was a friend of Beths from Minny MN as well. He moved down to DC with her. I lived with him for 4 years and worked with him for my whole tenure at 9:30 Club. After Penguin Feather closed, I started working full TIMe at Orpheus Records. Beth was engaged to the guy I work with at Orpheus. They ended up not getting married and she moved back to Minny MN to pursue her teaching career, got married to someone else, and did the whole family thing. I still talk to her at least once a year. Our b-days are at almost the same TIMe. That was the first TIMe I had seen here in probably 2 or 3 years. She still comes to DC for visits to see old friends, but it was sure nice getting to see here in MN.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  8:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow! What are the odds that you would know two people from Minny, MN?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2002 :  9:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great photos! I wish there were some from the Bend tour stop but oh well.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  01:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are photos from the Bend OR show. They just haven't been posted. Those are from the tour prior to the last tour. We still have to get the ones from the ChaosView tour posted. Don't get your hopes up for the Bend show photos, I was stuck behind the stage and subsequently took very few since my vantage point sucked. The ones I did take are very bizarre. The rest from that tour are very nice if I do say so my self, why yes I do, thank you very much, your welcome!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks Fluffy,
sorry i was so nosey about her, but you are really good at making even ordinary-esque stories seem very interesting(i mean ordinary in the way you would talk causally about knowing someone). i just noticed the on air interview in moorhead that i missed, that sucks. i really like the pictures of the colorado sunset, how every beam of light reflects at just the right angle, with the circle of blue light. the pictures of the women's club look pretty cool too, it's such a classy place. because of tim, i not only got to see my first concert, but actually travel out of state for the first time. i'm hoping to see you guys again this fall.
later.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  5:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pantshappy, Glad you commented on the CO sunset pics. You can ask T'n'T, I took about 60 pictures that few minutes trying to get it just right. I am glad to see I suceeded and it did not go unnoticed. I appreciate the compliment, that makes it all worth it. Thanx alot. Glad you enjoyed them. ps: I can send originals of any pics anyone wants for screensavers and alike. The originals are much higher quality than the ones posted and larger. Jon shrinks them to accomodate for the amount "that idiot" takes on any given tour.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  06:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful work as always Mr. Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  09:26:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, which show has the Colorado sunset pics on it? I didn't see them...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  10:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's down at the bottom in the more miscellaneous pictures section.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  01:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Domo Origato Mr Soldo!!(bad Styx quote, Tericee will probably get it)
Anyway, we should all drink a toast to Jon for getting them posted. I think we should celebrate with a........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  01:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  03:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HERE HERE!!! and another round for my good buddy Fluffy here for taking such awesome shots in the first place!

DOWN THE HATC.... AHHHHHHHHH THATS HOT!

Maybe I'll just order a plate of the fries that Moe carries to you on his head with a smile (remember the Uncie Mo Family Feedbag episode?)

But seriously, those are some amazing pictures as usual.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  2:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didn't he get burned with hot grease? I loved that one!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  02:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Uncle Moe! Here I am! Thank you ma'am! This'll be a treat! Uncle Moe! Here I am! While you eat!..........please take the basket of fries off my head, kid.....it's very hot."

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  06:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems like another good place to sing the praises of Jon Soldo. I wish he was around more. Bizee Bizey Bizeee! He kinda of gave us all this kewl place to come and then left. Kinda like letting the lunatics take over the asylum. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  11:20:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Hey... I still am around... What would a group of lunatics be without me?

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  12:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Kinda like letting theLunaticstake over the assylum.

Hey!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2002 :  12:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Jon, your the one we all thank for making this place for us! It's awesome!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
let the bodies hit the floor!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1 there's nothing wrong with me.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  02:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what is number 2? Are we to hang an anticipation for number2? HMM? I can't wait much longer! Please? Dammit...foiled agian.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2 there's nothing wrong with me.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh! I see how we're running things now! Well,

1. I love cheese, although I am lactose intolerant and probably shouldn't eat too much of it...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 there's nothing wrong with me.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh! Did you fry that cheesecake yet?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2002 :  01:23:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like cheese and can lactosely tolerate it... the question is... CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT!?

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2002 :  9:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's great to see you posting again JON!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  01:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

lactosely tolerate it

Interesting, lol.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  04:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

what is number 2? Are we to hang an anticipation for number2? HMM? I can't wait much longer! Please? Dammit...foiled agian.

2. Ignore #1.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  04:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I am the new Number 1, Who is Number 2? Are you the new Number 2?"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000