Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

88 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  11:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tell me everything you know.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  11:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok.............................

anything else u want to know.

welcome aBOARD.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  02:44:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
um.........BOOBIES!!!

Aw, that wasn't mature at all...but it's all I know.
Also, two other names for the Altered scale is Super Locrian and Diminished Whole Tone!
If you want to play a scale over a sus chord, go up a 5th or down a 4th and play minor!
Lydian b7 is the Tri-tone sub scale!!!
Autumn Leaves is commonly played in Gm and Em!!!
I'm full of WACKY info!!!
It's CRAAAAAZY!!!!
I should go to SLEEEEEP!!!

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  03:25:17 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that has to be one of the best screen names I've seen. Reminds me of Pootie Tang's hit song (if you've seen the movie)

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  03:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh, and here is what i know.... This Tim Reynolds guy plays some MEAN guitar.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  12:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well we had a "he who cannot be named" and now it seems we have a "He Who Has No Name". How very interesting. Welcome aBOARD ___________!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  2:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We could just call him..."Line."

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  3:03:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since it is a TR message board, how about Line6? Maybe he uses 6 underline keystrokes to make his signature. How would that be for SYNCHRONICITY?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  6:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

two other names for the Altered scale is Super Locrian and Diminished Whole Tone!
If you want to play a scale over a sus chord, go up a 5th or down a 4th and play minor!
Lydian b7 is the Tri-tone sub scale!!!
Autumn Leaves is commonly played in Gm and Em!!!

DUH. Phht.

Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  6:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Welcome aBOARD ___________!!!

Phht Fluffy, it's not ___________, it's __________.

Get it right. Or pay ($9.99).

And you can't legitimately call me Line 6, as that's not what I am. Flatline. That would be true.

Or call me Q. That's the one I'm voting for. Someone explain that to me. Now.
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2002 :  6:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everyone welcome _________.
(The Artist Formerly Known as --------.)

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  12:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lol, Hola _______...uh oh, I think I
may have to pay $9.99

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  02:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
__________ said:
quote:

Or call me Q. That's the one I'm voting for. Someone explain that to me. Now.

Maybe because Q, or Cue, can mean a line. As in a cue of cars.

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  02:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmm........methinks this "newbie" isn't really new at all!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  09:12:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hmmmmm........methinks this "newbie" isn't really new at all!

I concur... so where IS Jason these days?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  12:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm where I've been the whole time.

Right here.

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  3:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes but does the government know your there, and if so, why do they know.....

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  11:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't like the sound of flatline....... That involves CPR.
Are you in need of resuscitation?
Annie, Annie...Are you O.K.?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2002 :  03:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:

I concur... so where IS Jason these days?

And while we're on the subject........where is MBS?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2002 :  8:29:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...and Genome.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  01:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MBS is right here too. I'm always here, I just slacked off posting so much cause I thought it was botherin' everyone...and I wanna keep the family happy... Don't wanna upset the Don.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  10:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What'chu talkin 'bout Willis? Bothering everyone? Upset the family?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  06:09:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we may be able to add "Q" or Line 6 or __________ to list of Jason alias mentioned in another post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  08:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WhhhaaT? Why am I everyone new that comes here? Are you suggesting that TIM can't attract new fans?

That reminds me... there are all kinds of solos during songs...guitar solos, drum solos, keyboard solos... Are there any vocal solo stars? I mean, sure there are vocal soloists, but those people are just in a band by themselves (which doesn't really make it a band, I know)...but are there any people that are vocal soloists?

That would be cool. I'm not sure how it would work, tho.

And just so everyone doesn't think I'm changing the subject: _________ is new, give them a break.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  5:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
skating i guess would be a kind of solo.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm.. I guess... But how would that be vocal soloing?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In Jazz, Scatting is considered vocal soloing. In a choir there is definitely vocal soloing. I would consider any form of acappella music vocal soloing. The Bobs, Bobby McFerrin etc etc Opera offers alot of what people refer to as vocal soloing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  11:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Scatting is a vocalist's attempt to make their voice sound like an instrument(usually) and solo. Lois Armstrong was it's pioneer basically.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haven't we all sat around humming a song and when it gets to the solo we do our own version of scatting the solo? I think that counts as well. Like when Bevis and Butthead go "dum dum dum, dum dum dumdum, dum dum dum dumdum" to the tune of Smoke on the water, that could be considered vocal soloing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  03:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
_________ is new, give them a break.

I noticed you used "them".........as if this person had many other aliases......

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nyet, I used them because _________ hasn't said if s-he's a boy or a girl. Maybe he's a she. Or maybe she's a he. I just don't know. If they ever post again, maybe we'll know.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  7:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The suspense is killing me....dammit q!!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  7:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beavis and Butthead..scatting...hmmm

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Skipbadoobiedowahsandwich

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ten points to anyone who knows where that is from!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's from the post before last! Do I get 10 points?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:46:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheater.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What? That's not the answer...the answer lies in Cartoon Network.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhhmm, I hope i'm not to late,
Welcome _____________.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes! I never said WELCOME! hehehehehehehehehe! A little too late, eh?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:59:13 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are all the answers found on Cartoon Network?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  04:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep........I figured out the meaning of life one TIMe when I was watching Dragonball Z.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  04:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another comes and goes so quickly. This board really is a cheap slut. Everyone gives her a try. Maybe we should call it the One-Nite-Stand Message Board. Then we would be a One-Nite-Stand with Friends!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000