World Cup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My beloved Italia (Italy to Americans) lost today! I wish I had a car next to me so I could tip it over and set it on flames. That was the worst offictiating in World Cup history! Damn you Korea!

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o... we won... uhh yippie... im gunna go tip over a car and set it on fire to celibrate.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna tip over a fire and set it on a car to celebrate.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  4:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA! O fluffy, you have out smarted me once again. I will get you yet.... but for now...... WE DANCE!

Adopt your own useless blob!

Adopt your own useless blob!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  4:23:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They look like 2 constipated thing-a-ma-bobbies. I sure hope I am not the one on the bottom, because if the one on top ever poops it will be mighty unpleasant for the thing-a-ma-bobby on the bottom.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  6:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
now we dance
ha ha. funny HTG.]

i think i'm going to flip, over my boat and set it on fire to celebrate........let's get a hold of u're self Capt. without a boat u're not a captain anymore.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna tip over a fire and set it on "yer" boat to celebrate.

OR MAYBE

or set fire to the tip to become celibate

OUCH!!! That smarts.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ummm tip of what may i ask?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
ha ha. funny HTG.]

I havent even said anything in this topic, that was Saint Jude with that reply and his dancing whatevers. lol

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oops. sorry HTG. my appologies. please forgive me on this. i ment ST. JUDE.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Captain Postwhoreburgh asked:
quote:
ummm tip of what may i ask?

Well I will let you figure it out. What tip if set on fire might cause celibacy?

HINT: It ain't the tip of your nose!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey whats with the postwhoreburgh??

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For your perusal:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1986

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1140

Come on, you know what I'm talking about.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok ok. i'm just playin' dum

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thought so, HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah well u know me

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  07:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know jack!!! HEHE

Anyway, back to world cup. My roommate Ed used to live in Germany. His best friend(Gerrett) lives there and Ed called him the other nite to tell him America was gonna kick Germany's ass in the World Cup. Gerrett informed us it would never happen and told us he was betting against America and even went so far as to place a extra bet of $1200 dollars that America wouldn't even score against Germany. Ed & I thought Gerrett was nuts and felt bad that he was gonna lose so much money. Guess who had the last laugh, Gerrett!!! America lost and didn't even score against Germany and Gerrett cleaned up. Gerrett will be visiting in July and we figure dinner is on him.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  4:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My dad is a world cup nut! He gets up every morning at 4:30 just to watch the games. He also seems to know a lot about it and predicted that Germany will win the World Cup. Looks like he's still right.....also I should add that he's British.....so he can't be too excited right now.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh is the World Cup going?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:31:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont know, is it still going? anyone not american?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

anyone not american?

Hahahha...that just struck me as funny.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  05:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i dont know, is it still going? anyone not american?

I busted out laughing at this one, and yes it is still going on. I only know cause everyone at work talks about it. I am an american and know nothing of these matters. People are saying Germany may just win it. That would sure make pcbdmb's British dad happy.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  9:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like he really knows what he's talking about.....

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000