Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 OUCH!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  6:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man I just realized i had this picture on my computer still.. yup, unfortunately that is me, in a wrestling match about 2-3 years ago. This single bumb (fall) resulted in 8 stitches, a broken toe, and busted knee-cap. It also made me calm down the extreme stuff a bit!

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  6:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just got my copy of BUmfights yesterday (http://www.bumfights.com) and there are some MAJOR ouches in that. I highly recommend it, although not for the faint of heart. The only thing I thought was REALLY fucked up in it is when they have someguy pretend he's the Crocodile Hunter, except he hunts bums (hogties them and such)

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
owww man. that looked like it hurt.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin it's hard to believe you did that. I hope you don't try that again. Leave it to the professionals! So, what do you think about the change to WWE?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats WWE?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok here's the story.....The WWF(World Wrestling Federation) was recently sued by the World Wildlife Fund for copyright infringement, I think. So the WWF lost the case and had to change to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). I think it sucks!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh ok. now i understand. i don't watch wrestlin' so i wouldn't kno

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a kicker! I watch it sometimes with my son.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i don't have cable. it really dosn't interest me.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, I hope I get to show Rew that picture, he will be quite impressed. We watched Beyond the Mat again after this last tour and boy o boy watching that scene where Mankind is getting his ass beat by the Rock in front of his family is just brutally hard to watch. I so feel for his family. I don't know who I feel worse for, his wife or the the kids. It is truly painful(emotionally)to watch their reactions to his beating. Now that deserves and OUCH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't follow wrestling either, but since when did Hulk Hogan join the WWF......whoops...I mean the WWE.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dunno since i don't watck WWF........E E i mean to say E

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  07:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ever since Vince Vaughn bought up all the competition and the only thing left is WWE. Rew is very upset the WCW is gone. He is sad!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  4:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh....nothing like consolidation and mergers to confuse the hell out of the public.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  01:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Soon the multi-conglomerate, "Engulf & Devour", will own everything.
Their motto is "We have our fingers in everything!".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  04:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought that was Silky's motto.......

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  09:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Engulf and Devour??? I don't get it..........

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Silky...I think he meant this...

quote:

"We have our fingers in everything!"

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  02:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Soon the multi-conglomerate, "Engulf & Devour", will own everything.
Their motto is "We have our fingers in everything!".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

AOL/Time Warner/Disney?

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  05:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the confusion. There was an old Mel Brooks(Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein)movie called Silent Movie. The evil conglomerate in Silent Movie was called Engulf & Devour. You know like the law firm, Dewey, Cheatum & Howe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  05:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And on that note, have another.......

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  9:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No Silky...I think he meant this...

quote:

"We have our fingers in everything!"

-what-

Actually....Engulf and Devour does have a nice ring to it...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000