Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Boss RC-20 loop station...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2002 :  01:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just curious if anyone out there has tried or owns a Boss RC-20 loop station. If so, thoughts?

"Have a moderately neato day. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
-G.C.

ngetal
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
46 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  06:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit ngetal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes! i got the boos loops sation just afew weeks ago,i love the thing,i been sampling from my guitar,keyboards,and fruity loops program. the only problems i have with it is that you have to record the loops at a louder volume(i live in an apartment i cant be tooooo loud) and you have to turn a dial to get to other loops,it'd be better if there was a foot switch for it i think.
other than that i love it,it has 5mins of memory,10 loop spaces,saves loops,you can over dub,and its a pretty good price.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  06:44:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD NGetal!! Looks like we have another Canadian amongst us. Glad to have you here. We have quite a strong Canadian contingent. Just use the search feature and search on the word aboot, you'll be surprised. Right guys?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000