New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2002 :  3:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

What kind of guitars do all of you guys play ???? Just seeing what everyones personal prefronce is ??? I play a Martin D-35 ( Martin S.P.) a Martin DM ( 6 string with Martin Strings )

Greg Spydell

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2002 :  4:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1571

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  02:11:17 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love Martins and Takemines but I own and play a Washburn...a very pretty one I might add. Acoustic that is, as for electric I love Gibsons.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

ngetal
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
46 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  04:46:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit ngetal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my main guitars are a godin radiator in standard tuning. and a dan-o u256 in dadgad tuning. i run both threw a boss loop staion,and a boss me-30. sometimes i use an adaptor to run guitars to two different chains. have my 2 boss pedals in 1 chain,then about ten single pedals(dod,boss,dan-o,ibanez) threw in another,both going to separate amps,creating a big sound...my neighbors hate me. i have a simon and patrick luthier 12 string for an acoustic. for amps,a peavey bandit,made some time in the late 80s,and a peavey classic chorus. and a crapp univox practise amp.

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000