Fluffy, i have a question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TimReynolds99
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  12:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Send TimReynolds99 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
since you tour with Tim, do you know what his EQ is set at.
Dave

im looking to B+P shows of TIMs with letting go in the setlist

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  02:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not sure exactly what you are asking but I will try to do the best I can. If you are asking about the eq's on his SansAmp acoustic DI's he keeps those set to a constant eq pretty much. Then when we arrive at a club I have the house sound guy keep the board eq's as balanced as possible. Of course with different rooms they sometimes have to make adjusts for the acoustics of a given room. Generally board eq's are what we call "straight". The eq's TR sends them from his SansAmp is pretty much the sound he likes for the acoustic guitars. As for the settings on the SansAmp, I do not know what they are exactly. I will try to find out next TIMe I am around them. Hope this helps. Also hope this is actually answering what you were asking, otherwise, I am not sure of your question.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  03:13:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Poole, I can tell you he RARELY changes the settings. Occasionally he will adjust them ever so slightly, but usually only if we are having a problem with feedback in a particular room and the house sound guy cannot get it together without a little help from TR.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000