Freaking Crazy!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  02:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just saw David Blane on Last Call w/ the tool and he made it look like he pulled his heard out, it was crazy. His street specials are carazy too, like when he levitates and shit.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  02:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. I like to keep an open mind in general to things, but that's a little too whacked out. Something's not right with that guy. Did you see the part where he actually levitated in front of those three girls?

"Underneath you know well you have nothing to fear. For the dreams that came to you when so young, told of a life where spring is sprung."
-Nick Drake
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  08:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or the part where he gets to go home and screw his supermodel girlfriend?

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  1:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahaha, laughing my ass off at that one!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LMAO as well, now thats some amazing magic! I gotta learn that trick. I hope they have it on one of those Fox specials with the masked magician. That would be a useful trick to learn the secret to.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I thought you already knew how to levitate.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  09:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't actually talking about the levitation.......
Silky said:
quote:
Or the part where he gets to go home and screw his supermodel girlfriend?
Now thats a trick!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  12:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One should never take levitation for granted.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  12:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
or screwing their hot supermodel girlfriend for that matter.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If i could levitate, i wouldn't need a controller! Changing the channels would be a pleasure! I cna see it now:

Jay's levitation potion! From the makers of the infamous Ass-frangrace! never have to run from fighta again! Just swallow this...and scare em all away!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  9:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw David on Carson too, and he had a special on last night, but I missed it. My brother (neverkilladream) can do quite a bit of the tricks David can, including a little version of the levitation...

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My brother (neverkilladream) can do quite a bit of the tricks David can, including a little version of the levitation...

*~Kaleigh~*

Yeah, I can jump too...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  12:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not to high though, u are white remember.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  3:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I am serious!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  8:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i sat on a pin once,levetated ( jumped) clear oot o' me chair

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  9:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure it wasn't a barnacle?!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000