Same guys, new dresses.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  9:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I picked up the kids in the hall dvd recently. its pretty damn funny. im sure most of you would enjoy it, if u are a fan of the show u would love it. so check it out if u can.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  9:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard of this... what's on it?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  10:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its basically a behind the sceens look at their tour last year. kind of like spinal tap but w/ kids in the hall.

some great comentary tracks too w all the kids, trey parker & matt stone (south park - great canadian jokes), mike myers, andy richter, and jason priecly.

good stuff.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  10:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do we have any big KITH fans here? I am trying to find the episode of their show which had a skit in a record store where they go thru a door next to the counter and it takes them to hell(If I remember correctly). I just remember LMAO at that skit and I really want to see it again. Any help?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  10:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love that show...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
clueless in MB. anyone care to fill me in? (wink wink)

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  1:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah im a big fan myself, but unfortunatly i have class all this semester when its on com central. they need to release all the eps on dvd dag nabit.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  7:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hello. guys i still don't kno whats gooin' on!!!

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  12:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
kids in the hall is a sketch comedy show from canada, was on in the 90's, check em out on the net somewhere, u can usually find some shows online.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  1:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my favourite KINTH thing is the Indian Drum.

" Where is my Indian Drum?"

" I have your Indian Drum ( Boom Boom) I have your indian drum ( Boom boom)"

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  8:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
None of you KITH fans recognize the sketch I asked about?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  9:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, i dont, must be a rarely shown episode too cuz i have seen quite a few of them, me not having a life and all.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  9:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well keep your eyes open and if you see it make a mental note of which episode. I really want to see it again. I remember ROTFLMAO at that sketch. Maybe it really wasn't that funny except to me since I worked in a record shop at that TIMe. THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I started watching it......and I don't find it very funny. But I did see this hilarious skit where this old man was sitting in a bar and said
"Back in my TIMe, the men knew who the men were...the women knew who the women were...the men knew who the women were...and the women knew who the men were. But one of my friends fell in love with this woman, married her, and found out that she was a man! So then he marries a man, and he turns out to be a man! He outsmarted himself!"

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000