The Ultimate!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Say this line as fast as you can: " Pre-taped Poly Drop Cloth."

You can't.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pre-Taped Poly Droped Cl...
Pre-Taped Poly Drop Croth... Cloth...
Pre-Taped Poly DRop Cr

867-5309

DAMN YOU TOMMY TU-TONE!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  12:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Huh?

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  03:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Family Guy. Classic.

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  4:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For old TIMes sake I called 867-5309 to ask for Jenny. We have 3 area codes in the DC area. 202, 301, and 703. If you call 703 867 5309 you get a answering machine that plays THE SONG. It says the mailbox is full but I think everyone should check it out. It was a HUGE laugh for me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  7:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

For old TIMes sake I called 867-5309 to ask for Jenny. We have 3 area codes in the DC area. 202, 301, and 703. If you call 703 867 5309 you get a answering machine that plays THE SONG. It says the mailbox is full but I think everyone should check it out. It was a HUGE laugh for me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

I checked to see who had that number in my old area code...to my surprise her name WAS Jenny.

Jennifer Boylan
1006 S Pugh Street State College, PA 16801
Tel: 814 867 5309

Creepy!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  7:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!! Did you talk to her? Does she know about the song? Did she do it intentionally? Inquiring minds want to know!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  7:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

I checked to see who had that number in my old area code...to my surprise her name WAS Jenny.

Jennifer Boylan
1006 S Pugh Street State College, PA 16801
Tel: 814 867 5309

Creepy!

---------------

No, I didn't know what I would say...

HER: "Hello?"
ME: "Uh...is Jenny there?"
HER: "This is she"
ME: "Uhm...ok, just checking"

--CLICK--

---------------

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  7:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just tried calling it to ask her and it has one of those computer or fax tone things that comes on. HMMMMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  7:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just tried calling it to ask her and it has one of those computer or fax tone things that comes on. HMMMMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Maybe it's the secret dialin to WOPR

(for those of you who have no clue what this is in reference to, http://us.imdb.com/Title?0086567)

---------------

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or mebey jenny's phone likes therippa's phone and not fluffy's

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well therippa never even tried to call. If you slowed down and read a little more carefully you would see that was him SPECULATING how a conversation might go IF he had called her. MEBEY(intentional), someone isn't paying attention.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've reprimanded Mike on this matter. He gets it all the TIMe. Goes right over his square head.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just trying to keep him on his toes. MEBEY if he spent as much TIMe reading as typing he might not emBAREASS himself like that. Why is the # of posts so fucking important. If they don't amount to anything worth reading what does it matter if you have 5 or 5000?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's flat head jay. level. perfectly flat.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  07:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I guess that would make Jay level-headed, huh? Whats your excuse? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000