New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vibenvixen
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2002 :  2:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm freaking out people!
Tim Reynolds is playing at the Belly Up... a very intimate bar!
I just saw an amazing DMB show last night at Coors Amp! I'm still spinning from that!
and Dave doesn't have another show until tomorrow (5/15) in LA!
OMG!!!!!
He is sooooooooo gonna be at Tim's show tonight!!!!
OMG!!!
this sucks!
I'm supposed to be resting so that I can prepare for my final on Thursday morning!
But... I also took tomorrow off from work so that I can study...
oh man.
what a decision!

someone get in here and slap me!
I should go!
I shouldn't go!
ARG!!!!

I have to get a B- to graduate.
I have that currently.
But I must maintain it with this final!
it counts as like 35% of our grade...
damnit!
*But*... I have a friend taking the earlier exam today and they are gonna call me and tell me what to expect...

I should go!
$12!!!!

I shouldn't go!
someone slap me!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2002 :  3:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll see ya there!

Go to Top of Page

vibenvixen
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2002 :  4:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
re: Dave...
I'm talking about in the audience...not on stage...

shit!
I should go!
I shouldn't go!

I've never seen Timmy live!

damn bad timing!

Go to Top of Page

vibenvixen
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2002 :  3:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok...
I didn't go to the San Diego show...
I studied, like a good girl...
and its a good thing, cuz that final was really difficult!!!

But it's over now!
and I've decided to go to the Coach House in Capistrano Beach!
I know a few people there... so I could find a place to crash if needed...

oooooh!
My first Timmy show!

WOOHOO!

(thanks Kevin, for reminding me about the Friday show!)

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2002 :  8:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That San Diego show was absolutely amazing. The Belly Up was sold out to the rafters. Between 600-700 from what I understand, and they all stayed for the whole show! Words simply cannot describe the music, it was just beyod amazing.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2002 :  8:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No fair!!!! Why couldn't the L.A. show be like that?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2002 :  10:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Patrick.... I'm thrilled I got to make it out to a show! TR played bad ass for us! Like Kevin said, it's difficult to express in words the truly amazing show the Tim does. He is always outdoing himself! And Tim played Backdoor.... how awesome is that!!

Did you frame your shortbus poster yet? LOL! Mr. Fluffy cracked me up with that one!!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2002 :  11:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hay JupiterGrl

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  1:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I went to the Coach House show, but I didn't see any other fans since I got there about one minute before TIM started playing. He was awesome, as usual! Since he had more time at this show than he did during his lightning fast set at HOB, he played a couple of acoustic songs. He didn't play Assimilate, though, which made me want Liz's recording of the Monday show even more.

I heard Kevin was at the show; hopefully he and VibenVixen got to meet.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

vibenvixen
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  1:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG! OMG!
TR absolutely blew my mind!!!
Holy bleeding fingers batman!!

That man did things to a guitar that I have simply never seen before... and I've been to a lot of concerts in my life!

it was so great!
I'd never been to the CoachHouse before... and I ended up getting us a booth! woo! amazing what you can do when you bat a couple of eyelashes... *wink* *wink*
Everyone went crazy everytime he went for the acoustic guitar... it was great... I never realized what a fantastic sense of humor he had! He was cracking me up! So great!
I am sooooooooo glad I went! I will take more people with me next time! I haven't shut up about it since Friday... my friends have got to see what I'm going on about!!!

I took some pics... but I don't think they're all that great... we'll see...
I was going to wait and try to get a pic with TR after the show, but I was exhausted... and had graduation the next day...
btw: I got a B+ in my class that I was so worried about...
so I graduated!!! Woo! Go me!!!
what a week!!!
Dave Matthews on Monday night... a final on Thursday... abd Tim Reynolds on Frriday night!!

I am truely blessed.
and sooooooo grateful!!!

Life is amazing sometimes!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  4:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another pleased TR Fan!!!! I share in your excitement
vibenvixen. I am looking forward to the fall tour. The HOB
show will hold me over until then!!

Teri I will get the show to you as soon I get this figured out. I'm going to email Jon.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  8:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I never got to meet you at the show Vixen, Heck for that matter I never saw Teri or Jason either, but I'm glad to hear you had a great time... I posted a few pictures and the setlist in the TR section of this here lil' BOARD and I have plenty more if you are interested. Hopefully all of those friends you tell will have just as good taste as you do and will enjoy TR music as well.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  9:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Teri made it at the last minute, but Jason apparently went back to Atlanta early. So I think it was just Teri, Kevin, and our newest member vibenvixen!! Welcome aBOARD vibenvixen!!! Glad to have you here, glad you loved the show, hope you stick around the board and share with our demented little community. Maybe you can me some of the others at our next SoCal appearances.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey my friend Lance was there. Did you see him. I told him to say Hi to you guys at the merch table. He was supposed to take me to the HOB show, but I had to postpone my trip to Cali until Memorial weekend. He didn't go to the HOB show but he did go to the Belly. I've been trying to get him to post on the board. I haven't talked to him since the show so I haven't heard how it went. I hope it was fun for all. Sorry I missed it. TR music is better than medicine.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  10:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
TR music is better than medicine.

He is the medicine! He's a miracle cure for the soul!

Go to Top of Page

vibenvixen
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  7:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hay JupiterGrl

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

*waves*
Hi Erich!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  05:38:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I got the poison, I need the remedy"

TR

Hey Evergreen, unfortunately, it was the one nite I did not work the merch table, one of the house people did it. Sorry we missed your friend. Maybe next TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Deciduous
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  3:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was able to catch Tim on this tour. It was my first TR show. I have to say I'm blown away. He has come highly recommended by a real sweetie with great taste in music. I'm really glad I took her advice and went to the show. I'm going to start building my Tim collection and I hope he plays in CA alot!

Hey Evergreen............

wind in the willows
playing tea for two
the sky was yellow
and the sun was blue

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  6:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just to let you know that I posted all of my pictures from the Belly Up show in the Friends Aboard the Space Pod section.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  9:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just checked them out Kevin and you did an awesome job! Thanks for taking the TIMe to share them with the message board gang. You are sweet!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  3:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Liz, its my pleasure.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2002 :  10:25:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hey Evergreen............

wind in the willows
playing tea for two
the sky was yellow
and the sun was blue

Hey Lance!!!! I'm so psyched to see you here! And psyched you went and checked out TR. Now you know what I'm talkin about! And you got to see some electric stuff! Lucky man! I won't rub in the fact that I have 2nd row seats for John Scofield and am seeing Charlie Hunter again in June. HeeHee....I have extra tickets, just for you, get yourself over here. See you Friday! I'm so ready for the ocean!

Deciduous....interesting screen name......your too funny!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Deciduous, glad to have you aBOARD!!! Sorry I didn't get to meet you in SJC, maybe next TIMe. Any friend of Evergreens is a friend of mine.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000