is tim going to make a dvd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TimReynolds99
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  1:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Send TimReynolds99 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was just wondering if tim had a dvd of him playing at a show or anything.
dave

im looking to B+P shows of TIMs with letting go in the setlist

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  3:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
at this time, i dont think tim has any DVD plans in the works, but a few fans wished to creat DVDs from already made videos. So far i think that idea fell through, but its still open i guess.

when the ftp gets back up, you can find great videos to download.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  3:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One of the opening shows of the Chaos View tour in CO was taped professionally for an audio release, and possibly a DVD as well.

Go to Top of Page

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2002 :  5:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not totally sure, but I have asneaking suspicion that Live In Chicago might be a dvd in the works. First, the videos on the ftp look professionally done, and I've seen other clips from that show. If Tim came out with a solo dvd, I'd buy like ten just to be sure I never have to be without it.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  6:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's always the HOB recording from the Oct 2000 show at Vinyl in Hollywood. It's not on DVD, but it's watchable if you can find a speedy connection.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kyle tells me the projected release date for the DVD is late July. I will let everyone know more as I know more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is super exciting news!!! Hey Fluffy, if you are at Kyle's house still can you ask him if he was ever able to get those TR3 videos from that one guy who wouldnt share them? Last time I talked to Kyle was a few months ago and he was super busy, so I was just wondering because I'd love to see those videos since I never got to see TR3 tour.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is not here right now but I will ask him when he returns. He hasn't mentioned it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000