Tim's speed....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  11:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim... Age 20-25... did he play lightening fast back then? does anyone know, i want to feel better about myself, and if yall can tell me he wasnt as fast at 23 as he is now, i'll feel great....

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  12:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Commence feeling bad.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  12:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tell me.....tell me.....tell me....

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  01:38:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NKAD, i think that was a reply, in a dryly sarcastic sort of way

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  01:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea i figured that much out, im saying, tell me about it, how fast, where can i see this, how does he know, so on and so forth...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  09:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...Stream wasn't released THAT far after the time you're mentioning. 5 or 10 years. So that should give you some idea.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cool cool, i almost got the speed of stream right, im a couple seconds slower but getting there fast.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000