SETLIST FROM BEND?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

groovologist
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  7:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Send groovologist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The first time I heard Tim was last monday night and to say the least it was mind blowing, I'm not familiar with his stuff so I had no idea what the songs were that he played. I know that there are a couple other fans here from Bend and if anyone could help me out and post the setlist it would be much appreciated.

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  12:17:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I was there man it was a killer show! boy does Tim know how to shred, he is amazing. I am also interested in the setlist because all those songs were amazing!! I loved the acoustic song in the encore, I would also like to say thanks to Tim for the autograph its rare to find a musician who will go out of his way to sign everyones autographs. Hey Grooveologist were you the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  12:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Grooveologist were you the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Seriously, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Go to Top of Page

groovologist
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  12:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Send groovologist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
from what i remember of the concert i was the guy that rode with you and we walked to the wrong venue, because this site said mazama gym but it was really in a different place, remember me now?

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  01:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way Ginohassideburns, if you wanna do color (which you did, I believe) then you've gotta put your words between the two sets of brackets. It will say [color]XYZ[/color], you've got to put your words where XYZ is. Just a word to the ... well, a word, anyway.

Welcome, good to have you aBORED.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  01:23:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Who ever said TR needed to attract a more rock and roll crowd?

Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  6:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info on the lettering genome. I wouldn't stereotype green mullets and sideout tank tops with rock n roll neccessarily though. I think that its more of a older dad re living his glory butt rock days and beach volleyball playing

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000