TRelated Topics
 Alternative to FTP for getting ID and Petroglyph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  11:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I looked on Audiogalaxy and they have almost all of TR's songs there available for download, including those off ID and Petroglyph. I also added all of my TR mp3s to their database so I know they are there. Get the song titles off the download page here, then search those titles on www.audiogalaxy.com

PS in order to download from them, you must download their satellie too, it is where the songs download. I think it can be found at the botom of their homepage.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  12:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Audiogalaxy rules... no incomplete files because the downloads resume if someone signs off.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  01:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just uninstalled Morpheus off my computer. I hadn't logged on in a while and when I did I found out that (or it appears that) they've been more or less shut down.

So this is an alternative?

And Kevin, I'd still have to download the files, and I don't really have time/patience to do that. So I'd still rather have it available for purchase (legally).

-what-
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  04:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Morpheus shut down? I've been using it for a long ass time now...I just d/led some shizit today. Try upgrading your Morpheus program...

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  08:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh well, maybe my program was old or something. I downloaded the new version and then it wouldn't install, so I just said screw it, and that was that. All I hear people talk about is audiogalaxy anyway, maybe that's a better one?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  10:30:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what about kazaa?

can u only get music offf audio galaxy?

u can get anything with kazaa
except everything that pops up when u type tim reynolds is the dave and tim stuff
:(

-Dave
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  11:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah audiogalaxy is stricly music... but for that it's the best. For other files I like WinMX.
-J

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  1:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, AudioGalaxy is the best, i've been using
it for over a year, the force is strong with it....

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really like WinMX. It can be really inconsistent, but most of the time you can find what you want. Except TR stuff.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  5:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, 99.99999 Percent of us here want
TR stuff, so looks like WinM-X-Whatever wouldnt be too cool.

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  3:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah... after I posted I realized what the whole point of the topic was. Oh well, I still like winmx, and I already have all the TR I need.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  11:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea it's all good

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2002 :  8:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You must have a lot of TR if you have all that you need.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000