New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  1:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does Tim have any bar or club or shit like that that he plays in at Sante Fe, when's he home there?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  1:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno when he's home but he always plays the Paramount, right in the Plaza of Santa Fe. I thought you were out East though...? Fluffy...Fluffy!!! People are starting to follow TIM around...
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  9:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe there are two places TIM plays. The place powdrdogdmb (damn that's hard to type) mentioned and TIM's house. I think it was a birthday part or something that he played at a couple of years ago. But I guess you couldn't have bought a ticket to that.

Anywho, I think most people on here get updates on when TIM plays anywhere, and I think he's played about twice this year at the Paramount. So it's very semiregular. You might even call it irregular, although I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  12:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually i was wondering cause one of my friends recently took a trip up there, and i asked him if he heard any musician's there. He said he saw a spanish funk band, but no tim reynolds.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  2:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OMG! I think I saw that spanish funk band. I have a house in Santa Fe, and I spend my summers there (although, we're selling it and getting a house in Vail...my Dad got a new job...). Anyway, yeah...if it's the same band I'm thinking of, they are awesome!

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000