New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, I know own a parking permit for the parking lot...well, actually, the gravel near the school. All pavement was taken. The whole system on how they gave them out was so stupid. You were supposed to get to the school pretty early (some people got there at 6:30 and waited till 7:30 when the doors finally opened) Then they handed you a number, your place in line. The problem with that was once the doors opened people just ran in, and formed a circle around the woman handing out the numbers. I got tag 176, I was given a parking spot (406) in the gravel. I dont mind the gravel at all, as long as I get to drive and not ride the bus.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on notting having to ride the cheese any more. Our school is even worse I think. They sell more parking passes, for $25 by the way, than they even have. There's a church accross the street which kids can use if they have a school parking pass. The two closest neighborhood streets have "No Parking 7 AM - 4 PM" signs on them. So some people who paid the ridiculous price for passes still end up parking two blocks away. Some days they block off the church without warning, and if anyone dares to park in a visitor spot, or junior in senior, etc, bam!, ISD.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  4:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, I heard of two girls that got so pissed off about there parking spots, they cried. One girl even called her mom sobbing. These were stuck up rich girls and they were walking around asking poeple if they could buy there ticket number for $50. CrAzY.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  7:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man, that's just plain sad. Not that they didn't get their passes of course, but the crying over it. Get a grip.

And I can relate to dealing with those rich, stuck-up kids. My school is the only school in the area that has a reputation for that. Kids driving around in Audis and Miadas never having worked a day in their life. It's ridiculous. I'm far from the stereotype. If my car makes it to school without cutting off on me once, I notice it because it's definitely an irregularity.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  7:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait till my brother can drive in a couple of months, I hate riding the piece of shit block of cheese, dumbass 6th graders screaming at people, annoying the hell out of me. Thank God our bus driver is nice enough to let us use CD players, I don't know whay I'd do if we couldn't.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  7:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I hate riding the piece of shit block of cheese

I hear that. I've been riding the bus since 2nd grade. . . . .sigh*

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  7:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I hear that. I've been riding the bus since 2nd grade. . . . .sigh*

Yeah, same here.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  02:51:50 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea, I just recently quit riding the "Loser Cruiser" but I've got a lot of friends w/cars, and I quit school...lack of credits...but, I am going back, I am not going to be a dropout.

Dark Clouds May Hang On Me Sometimes But I'll Work It Out.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  12:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, some of my friends are talking about just not buying a parking pass next year and parking anyway. We're all pissed at it, cause we don't know where the money goes for it, like 2000 bucks down the shithole it you ask me.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000