this is a really stupid question...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  6:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Forgive me for the question, but i just gotta know, does tim smoke, and no, i dont mean cigarette's...
Joe

To the world you may be just someone, but to just someone, you may be the world...

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cmon someone

To the world you may be just someone, but to just someone, you may be the world...
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hello
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im just playing with some stuff sorry

http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/9126/images/hth_PM3gycCoBQIAAGvHBg0_9126_0.jpg
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
okokok

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
asfsdafsdaf

[img]http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/9126/images/hth_PM3gycCoBQIAAGvHBg0_9126_0.jpg">
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dfdfd

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lwfjlashfashgfklshdg;lasdgh

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  8:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sgfsadgasg

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:34:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'd answer you man, but i got no fuckin' clue

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  01:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why does it really matter?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  08:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
05.07.01 Doesn't necc. definitively "answer" your question, but it may help, and it's a good listen. It's on the FTP site. Enjoy.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  09:09:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The FTP site's been giving me Incorrect Login messages, wrong password and stuff, know what's up with that?

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  09:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just keep trying periodically, I'm afraid it may be down for the moment. I've had good results with the both the new ftp supporting internet explorer browser and FTP commander (freeware), and I also hear that SmartFTP is good too.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000