Silky... or someone who knows....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I need a detailed desciption of how Tim's Electric guitar is set up, i mean through the pedal's to the Amp, so i wanna know, after he goes out of his guitar, he goes into, what, then, what.. so on, till we get to the amp, just a description of how his situation is set up, thank you
-Joe

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Electric Set-Up

That should at least get you started.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ive already been there, it shows "what" he has, i know what he has, i just wanna know the order of the loop, from the guitar to the amp, the order of the pedals in his chain. thanks though

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  6:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I figured you'd seen that. But I thought I'd point to it anyway, and if you had, good, and if not, even better.

I want to say that the order on the page is the order they're hooked up. I don't know that for sure or anything, I just get that feeling from the page.

But anyway..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  6:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn... got me. Anyone else have any kind of guess?
-J

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  7:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
somebody's gotta know... lol

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  8:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think dirtysloth knows more about that anyone else here.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  9:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the funny thing about tim using that pedal board is that he doesnt plug his pedals into it, i have the same one and u can just plug the board in then have your pedals go into the board (for electricity). i wonder why he doesnt just do that.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  9:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The way this picture shows it, it apears as if they are in 2 chains...

U would frist start w/ the vol pedal, which goes to the mooger Fooger, then to the Fuzz, but then it goes back into the vol pedal for some reason, it actually would be going into the out of the vol pedal.... which doesnt make any sence at all.

The other chain looks like it starts at the uni vibe, to the dd-5 then to the Rooto Sphere.

Maybe he doesnt mix all of his pedals, and just uses some for different songs/ guitars or what ever, but thats how the pic has things set up.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  9:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Saint Jude, what kind of Pedalboard is it?

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  11:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i wish i could remember, mine isnt w/ me right now. god i use the damn thing every day and i cant recall the name.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000